4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

RavenDraper

Aug 18, 2021
The endings are based on homo/bisexual levels and feminization levels. A fem of 7 and bi of 6 gets you ending 10 The Last Princess while fem 4 and homo 3 gives you ending 4 A devoted father. There is some overlap so you might get the same ending at different levels.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I noticed two things about my latest playthrough as mc does the Friday date with Susan for the first time after shaving body.

First mc thinks to themselves about finishing so quickly and not getting Susan off and how that never happens. Yet we have played the entire game so far with this quick shot ALWAYS cumming first. Susan always seems to be telling him to hold on for longer so she can get her rocks off.

Secondly mc has been wearing panties now for at least 2 weeks and 2 Friday dates, but it is only just now that Susan notices mc is wearing panties. I haven't thrown this one into Twine yet, but suspect devs are checking for the shaved body instead of panty status probably because of the dialog they have in the passage for this date.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think the dev left some gaps in the dialogs for ear piercing and afterward reactions. On a previous playthrough I probably jumped the gun by getting them pierced without prompting. This time they become part of the script for waitressing, but I noted a couple of things.

Katie tells mc to do the dress wearing exercise with video before they will be able to waitress again. I have mc pick up the dress and get that out of the way wed night. At the end of the Thur shift, she immediately tells mc to get pierced. This is a bit strange because, until now, the devs have been stretching out the crossdressing by having her be happy for at least a week.

I have mc drop by the tattoo shop Friday morning before class to get pierced. I was fully expecting our dom gender studies teacher to make comments about the piercing, but there's not a word. Going home, I confirmed mc still had them on by checking them in the closet. GF comes by for the Friday date while mc still has them on and also doesn't make any comment about them. This is the passage where she immediately wants sex without the movie first, and mc is too "beta" to get it up for her for the first time. Sending her off has a passage with dialog remarking about mc being all pretty and shaved, but no words for the earrings.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Moving on to the makeup, nails and butt plug stage of Katies quest (aka $katiequest8). I went digging into the code, because this part of the story doesn't progress smoothly at all, and I suspected the devs had fucked up the logic.

On a thurs night shift end, Katie tells mc that the boss knows about him and is insisting that he becomes more convincing as a crossdresser. Katie tells mc to do his nails, makeup and stick a plug up his poop chute before she will let him waitress again. Off we go again to the one shopping mall that hasn't been bankrupted, torn down and turned into an Amazon fullfillment center or datacenter/bitcoin mine.

Going into the Fem Mart, mc takes one look at the makeup kit and nail polish and decides it's too girly. That sounds fishy since every other quest Katie has given mc has let them buy whatever shit they needed to buy as soon as they can get their little tails over from the bar. Going into the toy section to look at butt plugs mc decides they are too chicken to do that just yet, but maybe they will have the courage after they get past the makeup/nails stage.

Remembering from previous playthroughs that the whole butt plug thing will be delayed anyway because apparently the toy store is too incompetent to stock your basic entry level (sic) buttplugs and needs 5 days to special order. So now mc is going to be stuck bussing tables for at least a week until either Sarah and/or Todd are able to corrupt them to be more female so they can do their face and nails. Yeah there's definitely some coding bs going on here....

Diving into the code shows that makeup and nail polish are gated behind an if-then check that looks like ($katequest8 eq 0) or ($hetero gte 8) that will swap out the "buy" link with a "too girly" link for both items. At this stage, mc is still at level 8 on hetero, so they are unable to buy these even though the Katie quest has been activated. Let's just rip those hetero checks out of there shall we? See the attached fixed html if you want to get the ball rolling by buying the kits Friday Morning, going home, using them, going back and then getting the buttplug ordered so that you might be back to waitressing by thurs of the next week. It's amazing how much shit you can get done in a morning without being late for class.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any progress on the prostitution path in this update or the scenes are the same from before?

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
*In Purgatory*
>Warden Devil : So.... what do we have here... Sinful thoughts of filled with lust for other men, specifically those sissified into a wanton bitch, eh? That's pretty classy, albeit not unusual around here... Tell me, who's the one who trapped you into such irredeemable thing?
>Me : *Turn on PC* *Open subscirbestar site* *points to Lobsterman9999 * This guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
How to left a note and a picture for Oliver at REP?
I have got a BBC toy from Oliver in REP
how to continue?
After using it, I just kept going to REP and one time it gave me the option to leave a note. Avoid telling Kate you're ready for the auction until you've done that. I just had to play through another week (which also gave me an additional Saturday activity with corrupting the mom).

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Okay. So I started a new play-through specifically to end up with the faithful Susan/throuple-with-Todd content. Got to the point where I pitched the threesome to Todd... but nothing ever happened. I've played through months of game time, but it's never come up as an option on a Friday night. And now Becky is picking off Todd no matter what I do. Grr.

Any thoughts? I'm up to the beach section, day 174 (!); Katie's still in Russia, and I've got Olivia, Susan, Becky, and Rachel all working for me at the Cauldron. I'm at bisexuality: 6 and femininity: 7. I've shown as much attention to both Susan and Todd as I can.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Hey all you freebooting pirates! First of all, thanks for waiting a few days before ADIDAS leaked v0.6. I appreciate the restraint.

Second - The Good Son v0.6.3 is now available to the public!

The game, the HTML only version (who wants to download 2.5gb twice?) and the change log can be found in the link above. Quite a few bug fixes from v0.6.0 and v0.6.1, so I encourage you to use this version (v0.6.3) going forwards. Enjoy!!!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Moving on to the makeup, nails and butt plug stage of Katies quest (aka $katiequest8). I went digging into the code, because this part of the story doesn't progress smoothly at all, and I suspected the devs had fucked up the logic.

On a thurs night shift end, Katie tells mc that the boss knows about him and is insisting that he becomes more convincing as a crossdresser. Katie tells mc to do his nails, makeup and stick a plug up his poop chute before she will let him waitress again. Off we go again to the one shopping mall that hasn't been bankrupted, torn down and turned into an Amazon fullfillment center or datacenter/bitcoin mine.

Going into the Fem Mart, mc takes one look at the makeup kit and nail polish and decides it's too girly. That sounds fishy since every other quest Katie has given mc has let them buy whatever shit they needed to buy as soon as they can get their little tails over from the bar. Going into the toy section to look at butt plugs mc decides they are too chicken to do that just yet, but maybe they will have the courage after they get past the makeup/nails stage.

Remembering from previous playthroughs that the whole butt plug thing will be delayed anyway because apparently the toy store is too incompetent to stock your basic entry level (sic) buttplugs and needs 5 days to special order. So now mc is going to be stuck bussing tables for at least a week until either Sarah and/or Todd are able to corrupt them to be more female so they can do their face and nails. Yeah there's definitely some coding bs going on here....

Diving into the code shows that makeup and nail polish are gated behind an if-then check that looks like ($katequest8 eq 0) or ($hetero gte 8) that will swap out the "buy" link with a "too girly" link for both items. At this stage, mc is still at level 8 on hetero, so they are unable to buy these even though the Katie quest has been activated. Let's just rip those hetero checks out of there shall we? See the attached fixed html if you want to get the ball rolling by buying the kits Friday Morning, going home, using them, going back and then getting the buttplug ordered so that you might be back to waitressing by thurs of the next week. It's amazing how much shit you can get done in a morning without being late for class.
My, my, aren't you an eager one. Simply wait a single day for the date night with Susan that'll drop your score below eight (see this).

And yes, the whole feminization is basically gated behind – or rather also driven by – Todd and Susan (see this) but if you feel you should be able to buy the items as soon as you're given the quest by Katie, I think it'd be better to move Katie's quest back a tad instead of removing the check. *looks quizzically at Lobsterman9999*

Last edited:

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
I went to the Lobesterman9999 subscribestar and a new version was released yesterday, does 0.6.3 change anything compared to 0.6.1?

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Does the facial feminization style we pick lock us into a specific character's path/does it lock us out of others? Like for example if I pick the "girl next door" look, which Todd likes, am I locked into his path or something like that? Or is it all our choice and the characters will just react differently?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes