4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Fan Signature
– so Lobsterman9999 can finally get rid of the last sentence in theirs.

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1344127_good_son.png
And yes, it's an APNG (heavily using transparency) but should work in almost any but the most outdated or most shitty browsers, .

Reactions: AWolfe and Staimh

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Yeah about that there should be a way to abandon the path or just say fuck off to Darius or even to Susan.

I went with the cuckold route expecting just Susan sleeping around with other men not this white racial humiliation, black master race propaganda.

And now there isn't a way to get out of the route or diverge because you already were locked in it for the whole playthrough it's ridiculous. Had I known the Susan sharing path is like this I would have gone for the other path instead and now I'm stuck with it.

Why is this even mandatory
There are a few choices until u let Susan succumb to Oliver and you definitely know that path is all racial when you make the final choice. Don't even make it sound like you never know until the route is fixed.
You can suggest that the game should have a sharing route or a non racial cuckold route. But this racial + cuck route is not forced or mandatory, the game heavily hinted where the path is leading to and gave you enough chances to bail out.

Reactions: AWolfe

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
There are a few choices until u let Susan succumb to Oliver and you definitely know that path is all racial when you make the final choice. Don't even make it sound like you never know until the route is fixed.
You can suggest that the game should have a sharing route or a non racial cuckold route. But this racial + cuck route is not forced or mandatory, the game heavily hinted where the path is leading to and gave you enough chances to bail out.
still there should be a point where you can ditch the girlfriend all together and let her go live her life

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
what possible good can come from a guy who is transitioning to hang on to to a girlfriend that would rather be with other guys anyway ....i say find a way to cut the girl loose ..let her go find happiness with someone else

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
what possible good can come from a guy who is transitioning to hang on to to a girlfriend that would rather be with other guys anyway ....i say find a way to cut the girl loose ..let her go find happiness with someone else
First, she never indicates that she would rather be with other guys. I don't recall Susan ever cheating on the MC, or hinting that she's dissatisfied with him, until she gets manipulated by others and it's up to you as her boyfriend to put a stop to it. If you don't then that's on you as a player. The game gives you choices. Don't blame the game if you choose badly.

Second, if you play the "loyal Susan" route deep enough you'd see that she's perfectly fine with the MC, and the MC's transitioning.

Seems that most of the negative comments are coming from people who haven't bothered to explore the game and/or don't understand what they're doing (or why they're doing it).

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
ok, I've not played this game because it was asked early on if gay content was avoidable and the creater pretty much said no.
I just saw that there is a 2nd walkthrough which shows hetero/fem route so again is male gay content avoidable for those that want to avoid Maledom or gay content

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Hi! :D
Does this game include the possibility to get female genitals, or is it mainly focused on sissification?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi! :D
Does this game include the possibility to get female genitals, or is it mainly focused on sissification?
No female genitals (aside from breasts...) and the sissification stuff is for the Club's boss... mainly you are a trans character trying to make a lot of money and eventually free your father.
It isn't really forced but you have to do what ya have to do to reach your goal, so it can appear that way.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
No female genitals (aside from breasts...) and the sissification stuff is for the Club's boss... mainly you are a trans character trying to make a lot of money and eventually free your father.
It isn't really forced but you have to do what ya have to do to reach your goal, so it can appear that way.
Thank you for your answer Zephea!

Reactions: Zephea

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
ok, I've not played this game because it was asked early on if gay content was avoidable and the creater pretty much said no.
I just saw that there is a 2nd walkthrough which shows hetero/fem route so again is male gay content avoidable for those that want to avoid Maledom or gay content
Pretty much not avoidable since you are working in a brothel as a trans-male, although you can 'somewhat' avoid the male-male content when not at work, it can hinder your money making.
Might be best to try something else.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
That was a great update. I finally was able to dump someone, I told someone else I loved them and they said the same thing back, and then I betrayed a friend. I'm a bit nervous about the repercussions from that last bit.

randa

May 7, 2017
I have the problem, MC can't shave. Katie wants it. bought the shaving Kit and it is in the medicin cabinet. But how do to use it? Is there another prerquisit?

never Mind. It was at the end of the page and i did not scroll down fully.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
First, she never indicates that she would rather be with other guys. I don't recall Susan ever cheating on the MC, or hinting that she's dissatisfied with him, until she gets manipulated by others and it's up to you as her boyfriend to put a stop to it. If you don't then that's on you as a player. The game gives you choices. Don't blame the game if you choose badly.

Second, if you play the "loyal Susan" route deep enough you'd see that she's perfectly fine with the MC, and the MC's transitioning.

Seems that most of the negative comments are coming from people who haven't bothered to explore the game and/or don't understand what they're doing (or why they're doing it).
my comment were not meant to be a negative it was merely a question as to why there was no option to cut her loose and let her be happy elsewhere ....there comes a point to ask are you ...gay, straight, or BI , if you are gay and yet you have a girlfriend
then you must be BI- which is OK if the girlfriend is still OK with it ...but it seems to me she is more worried about your feelings than her own which is not really fair to her or you ...

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
still there should be a point where you can ditch the girlfriend all together and let her go live her life
You can suggest that to the devs, but it is strange if you intentionally choose to let her fall into someone else and in the story you kinda of are excited by that, it would need some reason for you to suddenly not like that anymore and ditch the gf.

Also, at the end of this new update you can choose to break up with gf in one of the npc's route.. Not exactly what you want tho.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes