4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

wertvbn

Oct 8, 2017
Such a bummer that I was a Patreon subscriber for almost a year and really waiting for this update for the last few months. Now that it´s out I have to wait another week because I can´t sign up with Subscribestar. Fuck Patreon...
Yeah it's annoying, easily my most anticipated update for any game in a while. It's just a week, but it feels like an eternity lol

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Yeah it's annoying, easily my most anticipated update for any game in a while. It's just a week, but it feels like an eternity lol
I mean, there are options. BuyMeACoffee (not sure if dev has an account or not), or even PM'ming/Emailing him/her about a Paypal account that you could send to monthly. Not sure what SubscribeStar takes, but something like a reloadable prepaid card might work, as well. Though, I'd ask SubscribeStar before doing the latter.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Uh, oh, Lobster's Patreon page now shows: "Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page." Don't know why, as this game AFAIK doesn't have any of the sort of content that Patreon gets all bent over. Unless his page itself had some posts or images that they don't like.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Uh, oh, Lobster's Patreon page now shows: "Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page." Don't know why, as this game AFAIK doesn't have any of the sort of content that Patreon gets all bent over. Unless his page itself had some posts or images that they don't like.
Topic has been covered thoroughly in the earlier pages

If you want to know in full
Go back to this post
The Good Son [v0.5.2] [Lobsterman9999]
and go through the thread reading the posts from hordragg and lobsterman9999
they explain what is going on and why lobsterman9999 has some extra work to do
also it explains that there is no presence on Patreon any more
and that lobsterman9999 is now on Subscribestar
and that a new private release is already available and will be publicly available within the week

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
I'm glad to know that the game isn't dead and a new update has been released, thanks
If you actually looked through the thread then you'd have known that the game wasnt dead, just that lobsterman had some probs with patreon and was moving to SS and was waiting until his page or account or whatever got approved before posting the update. He also said that if it wasnt approved before Sept. 1st then hed go ahead and post it on a public thing like tfgames or here.

All of which is completely fair. Do you want to do work and not get paid for it?

Reactions: luanis

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
For an HTML game it's actually good when it comes to pathing, consequences and story arc/ development, compared to like many of the other thousands of games like this but still a bit grindy.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
For an HTML game it's actually good when it comes to pathing, consequences and story arc/ development, compared to like many of the other thousands of games like this but still a bit grindy.
one of the ending literally has you get cucked by a black dude and you raising his child after going through a bunch of racial humiliation thing and there's literally no path for you to actually fuck any woman properly as the game progresses lol

"good" is very, very subjective

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah about that there should be a way to abandon the path or just say fuck off to Darius or even to Susan.

I went with the cuckold route expecting just Susan sleeping around with other men not this white racial humiliation, black master race propaganda.

And now there isn't a way to get out of the route or diverge because you already were locked in it for the whole playthrough it's ridiculous. Had I known the Susan sharing path is like this I would have gone for the other path instead and now I'm stuck with it.

Why is this even mandatory

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes