4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Do you also read Moby Dick and ask why there's a whale in it? Because that's what the author wants to write about!! Don't like it, play something else rather than troll the forums.
Moby Dick is a novel. This is a game. Two entirely different mediums and the latter is designed to give you choices. What a stupid comparison. if this is a novel like Moby dick then I wouldn't be here complaining because the story is set in stone. And learn wtf "trolling" even means before throwing that word around because how do you even call my comment that.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Did you read the dialogue or did you just follow a guide? Because *everything* in that path makes clear in which direction it will go.
I didn't use a guide. You wouldn't tell from the get go. The path initially looks like you and Susan exploring options and allowing her to try some black dick, which I don't mind and I'm all in for.

By the time it showed signs of racial humiliation its not like you can opt out and change path anymore because you will be stuck in that route now and forced to keep progressing that storyline if you want to continue with the main story.

Reactions: solidsnakob

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I didn't use a guide. You wouldn't tell from the get go. The path initially looks like you and Susan exploring options and allowing her to try some black dick, which I don't mind and I'm all in for.

By the time it showed signs of racial humiliation its not like you can opt out and change path anymore because you will be stuck in that route now and forced to keep progressing that storyline if you want to continue with the main story.
Dude, if you don’t like it then don’t play it. Pretty damn simple.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Seeing as the game was likely leaked, we will probably not see a Change Log until the game gets publicly released by Lobsterman.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I like the game and the story. I have 0 issues with it. My only complaint is the cuckolding path's story and how you are stuck with forever and no option to leave that questline anymore.
You said you don’t have any issues then list your issue. Lol
Modify it or start your own project. I would be happy to play it. But you should stop trying to push artistic direction in the way that you desire. Hopefully this makes sense.

Cheers.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah about that there should be a way to abandon the path or just say fuck off to Darius or even to Susan.

I went with the cuckold route expecting just Susan sleeping around with other men not this white racial humiliation, black master race propaganda.

And now there isn't a way to get out of the route or diverge because you already were locked in it for the whole playthrough it's ridiculous. Had I known the Susan sharing path is like this I would have gone for the other path instead and now I'm stuck with it.

Why is this even mandatory
You can avoid that racial play route. You just have to keep shutting her down whenever she wants to do anything with the teacher.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
What are the other routes available?
Hmm, the "loyal" Susan route where you can have her be your psuedo lesbo girlfriend and you can also get her to go sleep with Todd. There's romance with the TS chaser Todd, his dad Jack, the black guy at the gym, Olivia has a few different routes.

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
The developer has been live on for a week. That's where the latest info exists for the game. Or on their discord

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Really curious what the changelog is.... TFsites is behind on the release, and his patreon is under review.
From the discord:

Let's see... big changes / additions:
- Massive expansion to the main story (can't really say more without spoilers). Literal in-game weeks' worth of new content to explore. All leading up the masquerade and auction.
- Bring your feminization score to 8 by undergoing facial feminization surgery. Tons of options / customization here. Choose a face that reflections your personality and past choices!
- Bring your bisexuality score to 7 by losing your virginity. Lots of options in terms of who to lose it with! Will you be able to keep it until the auction, or will your lust get the best of you?
- New Beach date option - take Susan to the beach even if you're not pursuing the 'throuple' with Susan and Todd - New Beach date content - more content for just the MC and Todd
- New, big date with Lexi. Hit the fashion show and market yourself! - New date with Jack. Things are getting weird and hot (even more than they already were)
- New content with Cade. Time for dress rehearsal... and maybe time for secrets to be revealed - New content with Olivia (both paths). Time to reap what you've sown for her
- As part of the final event of the update, make a big romantic choice. Have you pursued Todd or has another girl captured his heart? Keep Susan, or let her go? The choice is yours.
- Lots of small tweaks I can hardly remember let alone list here
No new whoring scenes, no new loyal Susan scenes (or disloyal Susan scenes outside of content with corrupt Olivia), no new milking scenes (though Ashley has a role to play in the main story, so you'll still see her). Susan will get more love in later updates, and she's still a big part of this update, just not a lot of dedicated content What else?
- Two new (long) scenes with Heather. Heather has quietly become one of my favorite characters to write. Just a really interesting dynamic with her
- A bit more to do at the tattoo / piercing parlor
- Lots of fun between Todd and Susan at the gym, if you're pushing the throuple / poly relationship That might be it. It's a lot. I've really scaled back on .gifs and focused on .mp4s, but the file size will be massive all the same. It's a big stupid update
:stuck_out_tongue:

dimishome

Jan 23, 2020
On the corrupt Olivia route, towards the end of the gym corruptions route, there are a couple of broken images. One is bootworkout4.gif instead of bootyworkout4.gif. The other is qos4.gif and it is actually qos4.jpg.

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
This is the best game of this type I've ever played here. The story is so good there's plenty of relationships and kinks to appease a wide audience and everything is so wonderfully well written ❤

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes