4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
is there cheats to get cash? im stuck at a deadend
I do not believe this game has any direct cheats. But you can cheat just about any SugarCube/Twine game...
If I remember right, at the beginning of the game it was pretty easy to come up with the weekly $$ for the payoff, just have to do the money making activities regularly and not spend much.
Anyway... you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JC2018

Jan 12, 2018
What’s new in this update? It’s a really funny but long game. It would be awesome if exists a walkthrough or maybe a scheme with all the pathways, so I can see all the contents!:/

idkanymore132

May 8, 2021
for content 0.5.2 was when katie arrived back
and 0.6.1 is just the Masquerade event right after am I wrong
did I miss something

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
i need help win i go to work todd show up in a limo click all links and i am stuck no link to go back home dose this mean the game is over Untitled.png

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Can someone plzz compress and upload this game it is too large to download
A rather tedious task you're asking for. The problematic files are gif animations that ideally would be encoded in VP9 and be shown as looping videos instead; the actual hassle not being the conversion itself but rather the needed changes to the corresponding tags inside the html file. If you can wait a few days I might give it a shot – but right now neither my data plan nor my schedule allow for it.

im stuck can't buy the makeup and nail polish says its too girly, and can't keep on because i need those two
is there cheats to get cash? im stuck at a deadend
In case you're still stuck read this and possibly also this. Adding to what Zephea said: apart from not skipping your shifts at the Cauldron, you can also gain a bit of money by completing achievements. This post contains pointers and spoilers on the first ones. Hope this helps!

May 31, 2019
The developer has been live on for a week. That's where the latest info exists for the game. Or on their discord
Wow! An empty discord with 0 info about the game apart that the latest version dropped for subscribers, and a SS with changelogs locked behind a sub. So informative.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
A rather tedious task you're asking for. The problematic files are gif animations that ideally would be encoded in VP9 and be shown as looping videos instead; the actual hassle not being the conversion itself but rather the needed changes to the corresponding tags inside the html file. If you can wait a few days I might give it a shot – but right now neither my data plan nor my schedule allow for it.

In case you're still stuck read this and possibly also this. Adding to what Zephea said: apart from not skipping your shifts at the Cauldron, you can also gain a bit of money by completing achievements. This post contains pointers and spoilers on the first ones. Hope this helps!
Thanks for considering it but atlast i got it downloaded

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Wow! An empty discord with 0 info about the game apart that the latest version dropped for subscribers, and a SS with changelogs locked behind a sub. So informative.
You need to react to the post inside #roles to gain access to all discord channels. Though I really can't say if any of them contain the information you're looking for…

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes