4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
soooo, how tf do i continue the handjob video "quest", im going to my feminization classes and whoring myself, but i cant seem to progress

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Please tell me when v6 will come j m eagerly waiting
The topic of next release is covered thoroughly in the previous couple of pages

If you want to know in full
Go back to this post
The Good Son [v0.5.2] [Lobsterman9999]
and go through the thread to here reading the posts from hordragg and lobsterman9999
they explain what is going on and why lobsterman9999 has some extra work to do
also it explains that there is no presence on Patreon any more
which in turn explains why there isn't currently a specific update date

Reactions: Lerd0

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
So, if Todd's dad does not proposition you at the ball, are there no dates with him later in the game?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
You'd think devs had subscribestar accounts up by default since every game with worthwhile content is guaranteed to break patreons ToS and it's just a game of waiting enough reports to pile up before you need to go there exclusively.
The Lobsterman has set up a new Subscribestar page.

HACP

Apr 12, 2021
To clarify cause it seems I got wrapped in with the other guy, I'm not criticizing Lobsterman's decision to not post until his next subscription service is up. I plan on supporting it, even. I was merely curious if we could expect an even bigger update given the unfortunate delay. That would be a nice silver lining.

Bacon_Master

Aug 12, 2020
To clarify cause it seems I got wrapped in with the other guy, I'm not criticizing Lobsterman's decision to not post until his next subscription service is up. I plan on supporting it, even. I was merely curious if we could expect an even bigger update given the unfortunate delay. That would be a nice silver lining.
pretty much, lobsterman said on discord "As we continue to wait for approval, I'm just pumping v0.6 full of side content. This update is absurdly big, now."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
For those who didn't check the Subscribestar page:
Speaking of moving forwards, the version of The Good Son will be released Thursday evening (Eastern time) right here on Subscriber, available to $5 subscribers and up. It will then be released publicly here and at approximately one week later for everyone to download.
Good news, and a nice weekend present for subscribers.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
he said game is almost done, 1 month ago, why doesn't he share it here? anyway it will be on here in literally 1 day
I mean, piracy sites will be piracy sites. I don't condone or condemn the pirating of my game.

I will ask nicely for all you men and women of F95Zone wait one week before uploading the game to this page, but that's all I can do. So I'm doing that :)

Do we know if he's still developing the game during this hiatus? Can we expect a bigger update after subscribestar finalizes?
Yes, there's quite a bit of content in this update.

lobsterman has been developing solid game with good updates and I was a patron of him before his site was shut down the previous updates took some month to develop and while I would like the update to be posted I understand that this takes time. I don't think we have seen the last of this game at this site.
You haven't seen the last of the game. v0.6 being released to Subscribers tonight.

When V6 is coming ??
It will be available on TF Games (and likely here at F95Zone) in a week or so.

So, if Todd's dad does not proposition you at the ball, are there no dates with him later in the game?
That's correct. The Ball is where you might end up tangled in a relationship with Todd's dad, depending on your choices. There are plenty of opportunities to then get out of the relationship, but no later opportunity get into the relationship.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
I've been enjoying the game, firing it up every now and then while waiting for the new update. One of the things that frustrated me in 4.0 and maybe 5.0 was missing out on Lexi. Have you had a look at the pacing of how much you have to do in the early weeks that might make you miss out on Lexi? Or are you considering to extend the time she remains available to meet?

wertvbn

Oct 8, 2017
It's really quite unfortunate that the only current option is subscribestar, no available payments for me on there. I just want to give this man my money, instead of having to wait an extra week. ;)

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
If I remember correctly at some point in the game there is the possibility of impregnating the girlfriend, but is it something that you can do or is it the only option to get the answer that you don't have what it takes to do it?

Deadeye666

Sep 26, 2017
Such a bummer that I was a Patreon subscriber for almost a year and really waiting for this update for the last few months. Now that it´s out I have to wait another week because I can´t sign up with Subscribestar. Fuck Patreon...

• Sad
Reactions: kinkyshin
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes