4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
You can also lose it to the clerk when fetching the snake. I didn't find other ways. And you can't lose it as a prostitute, there's no new prostitution scene.
I've seen pics and gifs named "Date" and I assume that you should be able to persuade nazzy to fuck you. But I have no idea how or if it's really possible

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
So according to the changelog, there is a "fun ending" if you have 8 at your feminine score...
Any idea how to get it ? Is it during the Masquerade ? or somewhere else ?

Is it a secret ending ? Lobsterman9999

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
So according to the changelog, there is a "fun ending" if you have 8 at your feminine score...
Any idea how to get it ? Is it during the Masquerade ? or somewhere else ?

Is it a secret ending ? Lobsterman9999
I dont seems even to be able to reach an ending, simply the journal says "end of content for 6.3"

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I dont seems even to be able to reach an ending, simply the journal says "end of content for 6.3"
pretty sure the only difference in endings is if you decide not to pay each week, depending on your fem level you get a different ending each time, as for a main ending there isnt one just an end of the version

Reactions: Geralt_of_Trivia

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok why not ! I didn't knew about this one ^^ thanks !!
Just to be sure : I just have to don't give the money to the mobs ? or I must wait a certain moment to do that ?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ok why not ! I didn't knew about this one ^^ thanks !!
Just to be sure : I just have to don't give the money to the mobs ? or I must wait a certain moment to do that ?
Just refuse to pay on monday night and depending on your scores (fem, hetero, chastityquest, and so on) certain endings will play out.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Another thing about the changelog : I read that it's possible to have scenes with Todd AND Susan at the gym. Todd okay it's where he always is, but how do you invite Susan at the gym (I suppose she must stay faithful to you but ...)

mrcrow666

Apr 16, 2020
Another thing about the changelog : I read that it's possible to have scenes with Todd AND Susan at the gym. Todd okay it's where he always is, but how do you invite Susan at the gym (I suppose she must stay faithful to you but ...)
on the faithful path, after the threesome you should have the option to convince Todd to give Susan gym membership (maybe you have to talk to Susan about it first). after that she is there to interact with and after few scenes you get the scene with her and Todd.

what i would like to know is, if there will be an option to continue relationship with both Susan and Todd (if you opt for the three-way relationship with them) after the masquerade. as it is now you have to chose one of them.

• Love
Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
on the faithful path, after the threesome you should have the option to convince Todd to give Susan gym membership (maybe you have to talk to Susan about it first). after that she is there to interact with and after few scenes you get the scene with her and Todd.

what i would like to know is, if there will be an option to continue relationship with both Susan and Todd (if you opt for the three-way relationship with them) after the masquerade. as it is now you have to chose one of them.
Thank you dude !! you're the best !
By the way, during the masquerade Todd asks if the MC would like to form a "truple" (I suppose a couple but with three people) with him and Susan. (I think you must gain a max of love point with Todd and Susan AND ALSO push Susan to be with Todd during the beach event)

Reactions: CypherWisp

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So, I really wanted to see on the "faithful" path when you get the various people working at the cafe/brothel if they would be pushed to get bracelets but I don't think it's going that way. Shame that.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, one question, when I have to choose someone to go to the beach, Cade and Lexi appear to invite, two characters that I do not know, how do I know them?

cierra.png

ps: how beautiful is Katie. it is a love. I feel so trash for wanting to betray her for Nazarov

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Hello, one question, when I have to choose someone to go to the beach, Cade and Lexi appear to invite, two characters that I do not know, how do I know them?

View attachment 1411883

ps: how beautiful is Katie. it is a love. I feel so trash for wanting to betray her for Nazarov

For Lexi you need to go to the Cauldron for some time before your femininity and bisexuality go 5 and when you hang around you will meet her. At some point (i'm almost certain it's 5/5 bi and fem) you can't meet her
For Cade there was a scene at the gym with the choice to either go for Cade route or push Olivia to him (or neither) and i'm pretty sure you already missed it xD
I might be wrong somewhere tho, just a player

Reactions: YinBlack

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Shit, is there a cheat for money? Accidently spent too much on tats and now can't avoid a game over. Previous save file is too old. I don't wanna start over again :/

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Shit, is there a cheat for money? Accidently spent too much on tats and now can't avoid a game over. Previous save file is too old. I don't wanna start over again :/
F12 - Sugarcube.State.variables in the console. It's probably Sugarcube.State.variables.money or something like that. I don't know the exact thing but in Firefox if you type just the first one then you'll get a list of all the available variables.

Reactions: Hordragg

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Download save file, open any browser saveeditor, find amount of money through alt+f and replace with needed amount
Works on any saves for any game

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
is there a thief ending abd if so how do i get it?
thief1.jpg Came here ready to fight
On this night you better just
Run For Your Life

That covers the how, now as for the what: we're talking ending #9 here, the Elegant Thief.

If you just want to see it drop this into your browser's console: SugarCube.Engine.play("Thief 1"). If you actually want to reach it in-game simply Make a run for it! when being confronted by the guards upon returning the chastity key to Nazarov's office. Have fun!

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes