Ren'Py Abandoned The Great Family [v0.1] [ImperioEro]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I just tried the game and it has good points and bad points.

The bad for me: the bugs that there are that make it unplayable (this has a simple solution with future updates). I hate minigames with all my soul. Putting multiple characters increases the probability of bugs (I would focus on one). The movement by scenarios system must improve. Do not go crazy with the number of scenarios either, go little by little.

The good thing for me: the character designs are fine. I am not bothered by the disproportionate size of the penis, in fact I even like it. What is true is that I miss a lolisister (my likes).

You have a lot of room for improvement. I will be attentive to see how your project evolves because a good game can come out.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Sorriso guys, I have a problem.

I don't have a pc, so I'm playing on a tablet with Joiplay, but neither Joiplay's keyboard nor external keyboard works for minigame
Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
This is called: go there, not knowing where and bring that, not knowing what. In short, I didn’t understand a damn thing how to play. Sadly, because the renders are not bad.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Even after trying all 5 characters, I still couldn't get game to start after it says: "You are in so'n'so's open world".
No matter what I clicked on, it just kept looping around to 'open world' - me thinks it's a bug.
Will delete app and wait for further update with bug fix.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
First release, no updates in over a year, all signs of the Dev are no longer evident.

Marked as Abandoned.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
what happened to this game? i liked to see that old asian guy with that curvy blond chick... :( but yeah the gameplaywas a mess

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes