Ren'Py Abandoned The Great Family [v0.1] [ImperioEro]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
it has got shity revs! i wanted to try but i am sure i will waste my mbs, besides, i never liked games with 3 legged MCS not fun.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
I don't really like testing .1 games personally unless it really resonates with me;

but since the OP asked for input; The male characters look off. Too short + personally don't care for horse sized dicks. The girls look ok though.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Is anyone else just getting bored of all these Daz Renpy games? They're all just so bland now; sharing the same dick model, same bland, poorly written stories, and a lot of the time the same character models. Yeah, I know, "If you don't like it don't play it", it just seems to me that Devs need to give Daz a break for a bit.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok gotta ask.
are the girls giant or the guys midgets?
and why do they have Elephant trunks for dicks?
Do they die if they get erect? because i'm pretty sure that's an instant heart failure.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, am i supposed to play a random mini game after the first scene in bed room? there are 4 to pick from? u fail even if you win, I think as the scene just repeats when you come to bedroom again

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So, he compensate with megaschlongs....

So is the purpose to knock the womb out of the playing field?
short game , big gun.

not really the best way to hunt

but it work for cunt.

thoses lyrics tho.. :KEK:

Guardra

May 29, 2018
After reading all the comments it seems like this is not worth touching for the following reasons

1. 2 male MCs and one of them is an old guy. Seems like you need to drop the old guy

2. The MCs are short for being considered adults they seems like they 4'11-5'0. Once again drop the old guy and make the younger MC taller

3. I am all for the big dick MC but if his dick hangs past his knees that just too much. Maybe go 8"-10" that seems more believable

4.Sanboxes and minigames no just no there is no need for both especially if your doing multiple protagonists. My opinion just drop the sandbox and minigames nobody likes pointless clicking to progress a story and play a random minigame very couple of scenes

Seems like the only tru positive was the women done beautifully even if they seem tall compared to the MC

Overall it was a demo so i am sure the dev will know what they need to polish it up

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
the functions that the game has, not to mention moving around, has too many useless nonsense like opening a door or ringing a simple doorbell etc....

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
What is the fucking game ABOUT?!

No, don't tell me to just download it and see, fucking TELL ME! Because let me tell you, those screenshots are not a hard sell on their own, that's for damn sure. If you're not even going to provide the most token description of the story, I'm not even going to give it the most token look.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
could someone get out of th screen where you can choose a character? it worked for me just 2 times and when i got further i was stuck in the house screen and even by navigating between house floors i couldn't interact with anything..

• Sad
Reactions: Spirit Detective
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes