Ren'Py Abandoned The Great Family [v0.1] [ImperioEro]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I

That's not Asian but a near pure Mongoloid. I'm Asian but look nothing like that dude. I don't know why so many people thinks that only Mongoloids lives in Asia when it's the most diversed continent in the world.
can't really say "asian" to determine someone precisly...

my gf is asian, the kind of "typical" asian (as japanese). But asia goes from mother russia to africa frontiere by egypt straigth to touching australia and up to japan.

no joke there is a chance many asian people doesn't look like this XD

to me, that MC look like one of theses chinese old dude who accidently drunk the whole feng shui wu lou.. a big one... and now he got the form of it like if it was a cartoon.

XD

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Six Sigma Cock strikes again. 6 standard deviations above the norm. Mandingo looks small compared to these guys. Are there scenes of the women stretching and using a whole tube of lube beforehand?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, let's see if I've got this right. There are two MCs, who are Hobbits with cocks almost as big as they are? If I've got that right, let's move on. We also have three Giantesses. I guess the Hobbits are there to... go on another 'Grand Adventure'?

Smells like a lawsuit waiting. Ahahahaha

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, a 0.1 version uploaded to see what people think of character models and it gets review bombed right away...
now I must test it because of that lol

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Let's be real, we all clicked on this game due to that first image thinking we we're gonna get some nice sweaty boobies.

We got jebaited fellas. :mad:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Haven't played the game but what I can say from the thread is the girls look good but that's all the good there is about the game.

From what I read in the comments that is what most of the posts say but I may be a bit blunter.

I don't like sandbox games, I don't like multiple protagonists, I don't like dwarf protagonists and I don't like to play half dead MC's so I say keep the young guy as MC but make him much taller (taller than the females) and get rid of the old dude.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Solid 1 star rating so far... Time to test it out and see for myself.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry but dwarfs with kiddies arms please enough insult never mind the bazookas.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Mind as well make the MC look like a pixie, the girls are already giants. I don't know who craves for that anyway

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's short I'll give a full play by play...

Opening splash screen and menu. It's playing some sort of upbeat music, and splash screen so far so good. The menu has video of various images playing in the background and the start game button is nice and big which can be a blessing to those with visual impairment. So far so good. Hitting start. No sins yet.

In game text is nice and big. A simple statement David: "Here we are" missing a period at the end of that sentence. No grain on the images at least not yet a tree and a car can be seen in the background so far not bad yet, just a missing period. Two characters in the scene. A small asian man with and a large breasted white woman.

Next line same image Naomi: "Our new home." Okay they have both spoken, so I assume they are a married couple or dating.

Scarlet: "Damn... It's huge" A third person has spoken, but is not on screen still on same image. Not liking that, is the next render them?

Jorge: "There is a pool too..." Okay 4th person speaking only 2 on screen yet and 1 image yet.

Hanna: "Don't you think this is too much?" She brings up a valid point a 5th person talking when only 2 are visualized and only on 1 render.

Looping back to my man David telling hannah "Don't be like that Hanna"

Now we get a 2nd image and we get to see who I think is Jorge, Hannah, and Scarlet. Which is fine, I would have personally put that image in when Scarlet first spoke. Better late than never. Naomi says "Come on, lets choose our room"

Scarlet responds with "That sounds good" okay moving on...

Of course we can't move on until Jorge chirps in with "Yeah, lets go..."

Hannah says "All right"

Here we come to an interesting screen. It says "Choose your character" and the 5 of them are naked in a lineup. So far so good. I'll test them each out briefly...

upon picking any of them it gives a single render of that character with a "0" unlabeled twice. Perhaps it is a placeholder or somtehing. It would make more sense to have the characters Name, Age, Relationship status, perhaps hobbies or some other little thing about them on this screen. Clicked 1st choice and back to family.

"You are in open world mode with Hannah" okay, I know I'm hannah now good. There are like 12 buttons on the screen now. Holding a mouse over any of them highlights it... Okay gonna try clicking off button to see what happens. Nothing happens, so trying buttons now.

First button is a heart. I click on it then another character. Getting an error screen. Bug. Okay I try other buttons instead.

Second Button looks like a map. Click the map and it says "1,2,3,4" in buttons on the screen. Placeholder images? Various parts of the home cut to parts, but nobody is in any of these. Next button...

Third button looks like a donut with some arrows no clue what that is supposed to mean... And back to the first buttons heart thing, but this time it does work and allows me to change characters. So switch to the next character "Scarlet" and moving on to the next button.

Fourth Button is a book. Okay I'm thinking is my mission button. A new place to be, find your bedroom. Okay, I know I'm supposed to find my bedroom now. Maybe I need to go back to that maps button, but later I test other buttons first.

Fifth button a couple of cartoony polaroid pictures... Yep it's a photo album, and all characters on there and I don't have any scenes yet so all these imagles are pixelated. Maybe they unlock later.

Sixth button a green question mark. My guess is this summons the riddler, or it's a help button. It was a help button kinda but it now but it offers various minigames and gallery. Okay gonna check a random minigame. Okay checked them all. This just tells you the rules for minigames, and how to operate the map and gallery. Moving on.

Seventh: The button says "Story" so the story moves fowrard! Oh yes! I'm getting some where but I forgot some buttons to explore, so I go back and check them now real quick.

Eighth: Okay this button looks like a clock I assume it moves time forward, but it actually puts me in a minigame to exercise, but it's like hit WSAD but hitting s makes screenshot and it's impossible to play. Next button.

Ninth: Not sure what that image is... Okay it's lock picking minigame. I win the minigame it says "Perfect" but nothing happens and back to the button screen. Next...

Tenth: Hit the targets minigame... Hit the target perfectly many times only says miss... So 2 of 3 minigames unwinnable so far.

Eleventh: Smiley face... says "get ready" then some runs out real quick and I guess I lost that one. 3 of 4 unplayable.

Twelth: Shooting gallery shot 3 again no reward so 3 of 5 minigames unplayable. Each win won nothing so either way no difference. Not sure what these minigames have to do with anything at all or why they are here.

Back to the 7th button. The "Story" button. Tells me to go to the map 2nd floor with hannah... do that real quick find a screen... Here we go! Bored already of the minigames I'm skipping text here but they are going to the pool and image 305 is missing.

Again I must go to the map as they said to the pool so relaxation time. Scarlet calls hannah mom whose room she is sharing with? Okay... so Lock pick minigame back to open world dinner time a few decent renders.

Here I click the story button again and it goes back to the beginning of the characters story. And I'm not going through that again. Literally give you like 3-4 lines of dialogue and maybe a mini game then say go to the next spot on the map repeat.

Critical Analysis:

It's ambitious to have 5 main characters to choose from in a sandbox. It could work in theory. It was not properly executed as it's asking for minigames between a few renders, and also you must contantly go to the map and search from button to button trying to find the next spot that allows a tiny little scene. This of course removes possible enjoyment from the game. No choices were given to my knowledge.

This game would be better made without all of the smoke and mirrors of the sandbox, and just pick your character at the start and then play out all of their scenes in a row. Could use a bit of proofreading and bugfixing too. Renders aren't so bad.

Looking at this game I wouldn't really think of it so much as a game, but more so "practice on making sandbox mechanics". Which is fine we all need practice.

This simple game could be useful to another developer or a modder in it's current form if they are new at developing for them to pick apart and modify and tinker around with to see how sandbox mechanics or minigames mechanics are coded.

So in summary, I think it could be useful for a learning tool for someone who is new to coding a sandbox, but not a very enjoyable game as a game at least not yet as a game. I really dislike only getting a couple of renders and lines of dialouge then back to the map to play run around.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
9 projects on Patreon with 3 patrons. Considering what I see here, seems about right. Maybe focus on making 1 game that people actually want to play.

Reactions: yihman1
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes