Ren'Py Abandoned The Great Family [v0.1] [ImperioEro]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
wow i see alot of hate...got to give this dev some credit ...at least this dev actually has a list of COMPLETED GAMES
unlike most other devs out there so lets cut this dev some slack
Fetish for megaschlong midgets spotted! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Best Milf game I ever seen can't wait to see next update soon
Agree, +1.

I'm addressing to its dev. now.
This novel has potential, indeed... but to my tastes only, dicks' boobs' and anks' dimensions are exaggerated.

Why always that? You aren't the one, mate, but I'm asking to myself: what's wrong with being "normal"?

All the best for your future releases, mate, and regards.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Agree, +1.

I'm addressing to its dev. now.
This novel has potential, indeed... but to my tastes only, dicks' boobs' and anks' dimensions are exaggerated.

Why always that? You aren't the one, mate, but I'm asking to myself: what's wrong with being "normal"?

All the best for your future releases, mate, and regards.
And you got from me +2 because I'm big hearrter and plus chosen one

Reactions: JagHond

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Extremely buggy. Couldn't get past the front door, literally. Kept bringing me back to the character selection screen. I don't get the point of the mini games. The UI looks like a very early WIP. Other than that, I'm very curious to know where the story goes and I quite enjoy the exaggerated look of the characters.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Extremely buggy. Couldn't get past the front door, literally. Kept bringing me back to the character selection screen. I don't get the point of the mini games. The UI looks like a very early WIP. Other than that, I'm very curious to know where the story goes and I quite enjoy the exaggerated look of the characters.
Pretty much this

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
I love how the ladies look, but the guys? No thanks. It's weird and messy, how can you get hooked to a game if you are constantly confused what to do

alukcoR

Feb 23, 2017
No disrespect but I feel like anyone giving their characters a hog like that are compensating for something. It happens a lot I feel with writers too. They create stories where their character falls in love with 10 different girls instead of just treating it like lust and perversion. It just screams that the writer is lonely in real life.

Sorry, rant over. Just didn't know what part of the forum to post that and it drives me nuts. lol

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Well, because the dev. was honest enough to tell us that he would be pleased to get remarks about the pros and cons of this project and he is willing to improve it, I guess he had something to think about.

So, dear mate, come on...

With best wishes and regards.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes