Ren'Py Abandoned The Great Family [v0.1] [ImperioEro]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Characters are interesting but the gameplay is a mess. What a shame. I'd suggest to keep it easier. Switching characters' perspective is something new and fresh, but there are so many weird things around...
Minigames start but I dunno why...the game suddenly starts again from the prologue and I don't get why...the tips in the "help"are wrong...well...it's all so messy that I could continue for pages, but I guess it could be a nice game if a little effort will be made. Anyway godspeed! See you in the next update...

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Dev has a clear obsession for fire hoses. Shame his obsession is taking front and center. Renders aren't bad but the entire gameplay simply sucks. Leaving the bugs for what they are because this is a demo. But yeah... gameplay is bad (keeping it nice) and the super schlongs are just pathetic.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
No story background, no questline, no real reason to play different characters with 0 story behind them,minigames popping off just makes it more annoying ( dont forget that this is not meant to be a game game just a adultVN and while you can have minigames in it having them every 2 screens makes it way too annoying for anyone i'd say), messy gameplay, hud needs to be removed and just fixed from scratch i think but you said you know that so i dont want to be a D about it.

On a plus note your female models are nice and while you could keep the male ones too , seeing from the comments i dont think they like the idea of midgets/dwarfs being a thing, i cant tell if you just wanted to make them look small as in the kid is actually a kid 18 years old thats not too tall compared to the rest of the family but he looks more like a 30 year old that's just a dwarf and as for the father (idk why he's asian but ) you could make him a bit taller , if you still want him shorter than his wife sure but not by that much.

And last but not least, if you want to make a "humaine" like game , you really should avoid the 10 inch cocks, i can see them working in fantasy games with aliens and stuff but when you keep it to a human level gender it's just way too much to the point that it's disturbing to picture it into a working scene.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Dear Toy Makers! I'm just asking, how many knee-length fuck people are in your environment ???
I mean I'm just so pointless ...
You work on it a lot..shouldn't shit .... but that's my opinion
But congratulations on the idea is not bad ..

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
According to the creator's Patreon eight concurrent game projects are being worked on. :eek:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I
Asian Old Man and Incest o_O (Im not Racist:)) At least other Mc looks beter (y)
Dicks are not normal :LOL: for Multi Protagonist tag im not sure :confused: i prefer younger Mc to be Main Fucker :cool:(y)
That's not Asian but a near pure Mongoloid. I'm Asian but look nothing like that dude. I don't know why so many people thinks that only Mongoloids lives in Asia when it's the most diversed continent in the world.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Only promising thing about this, is the old man reminds me of Mr. Miyagi, but those dick sizes...Well you all said it.
That's right! It's Miyagi and Daniel san, back together again! I hope he can teach my MC lessons about life, karate, and banging women, who look fantastic by the way.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes