• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Note there is a new version and build 0.1.6 build 5 but it is discord please check.

Edit: However there is nothing new as of yet, in regards to scene and what not just improvements and fixes

Reactions: kcj300

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hi all, sorry that it took so long, but I had other matters to attend to unfortunately. I have added some new scenes and improvements. There is a rudimentary day progression system now.

As always, treat any release as if it was the last ever! :)

Since it has been quite some time, there might be some bugs. If you encounter some, please post which steps you did (or even better, upload a save) and I will have a look at it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hi all, sorry that it took so long, but I had other matters to attend to unfortunately. I have added some new scenes and improvements. There is a rudimentary day progression system now.

As always, treat any release as if it was the last ever! :)

Since it has been quite some time, there might be some bugs. If you encounter some, please post which steps you did (or even better, upload a save) and I will have a look at it.
Typo:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also an error here, but I'll just attach a save.

edit: further notes, if you try to masturbate and for whatever reason you're really bad at it (I have no idea why I'm getting a -15 modifier to jacking off...especially due to stress, like masturbation RELIEVES stress, shouldn't cause it), you can soft lock yourself. Also that error in the cafe also breaks the game and makes it so you can no longer advance.

Last edited:

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Hm, i seem to remember the boss you take a business trip with being a female if you're playing a male in previous versions? am i misremembering or is it random or was there some change made?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hm, i seem to remember the boss you take a business trip with being a female if you're playing a male in previous versions? am i misremembering or is it random or was there some change made?
Yeah...I have men set to 0% and they still popped up. Seems like its hardcoded to be male now? or some strange interaction if you have various things set to heterosexual

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Here's another one. I also noticed at one point when I go back the player's arousal shows "[number NaN]"

Reactions: L7Bear

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Thanks for the bug reports. I have fixed most of those above.
In the meantime, you can fix the cafe bug by yourself by using a text editor. Search for hour() and remove the parentheses.

Here's another one. I also noticed at one point when I go back the player's arousal shows "[number NaN]"
When you go back, you mean by using the navigation control? For the moment I suggest avoiding doing that (or refreshing the page) while in one of the dynamic sex scenes or just after a challenge check. The game is using a lot of custom classes, and due to how sugarcube works, they are not always getting rebuilt if you do that.

Yeah...I have men set to 0% and they still popped up. Seems like its hardcoded to be male now? or some strange interaction if you have various things set to heterosexual
It should now be fixed. The game defines a list of main characters and there are some "default" genders. Even with the fix some fringe cases might happen. Like if you are a woman, and select no males, but hetero content enabled. But in a future version I'll add the possibility to choose the gender of the main characters.

edit: further notes, if you try to masturbate and for whatever reason you're really bad at it (I have no idea why I'm getting a -15 modifier to jacking off...especially due to stress, like masturbation RELIEVES stress, shouldn't cause it), you can soft lock yourself. Also that error in the cafe also breaks the game and makes it so you can no longer advance.
The idea is that you are not really in the mood :D But that's fixed now.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Does that mean I get to play as Grindelwald?! Take that, Albus, you will get your just dessert!

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Interesting concept, idea and mechanics but at the moment its just not fun to play due to how slow it is and has a few bugs here n there.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Thanks for the bug reports. I have fixed most of those above.
In the meantime, you can fix the cafe bug by yourself by using a text editor. Search for hour() and remove the parentheses.

When you go back, you mean by using the navigation control? For the moment I suggest avoiding doing that (or refreshing the page) while in one of the dynamic sex scenes or just after a challenge check. The game is using a lot of custom classes, and due to how sugarcube works, they are not always getting rebuilt if you do that.

It should now be fixed. The game defines a list of main characters and there are some "default" genders. Even with the fix some fringe cases might happen. Like if you are a woman, and select no males, but hetero content enabled. But in a future version I'll add the possibility to choose the gender of the main characters.

The idea is that you are not really in the mood :D But that's fixed now.
what type of text editor, I'm confused on how to do that? I tried using console but couldn't edit said line

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
what type of text editor, I'm confused on how to do that? I tried using console but couldn't edit said line
It depends on your os. On windows you can use notepad++ or VScode. But the latest version on the discord has the fix. I'll upload it here too once a few more issues are fixed.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
On PC? I just tried it on my windows Firefox and it seems to work fine. Is there anything in the console?
Yep PC. Firefox 78.X ESR, no in-browser blockers enabled.
TGG1.png TGG2.png

(on the character creation screen, the only fields that work are first/last name. All others give errors.

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, I'm getting an error message when I go to the cafe for the first time to work at 3pm
Replace line 3857 in the html with:
Code:
 <<if getPc().history.get('job') is 'cafe' && _hour >=15 && _hour <=18 >>
There are unnecessary brackets after _hour variable.

Reactions: greedl and L7Bear

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Replace line 3857 in the html with:
Code:
 <<if getPc().history.get('job') is 'cafe' && _hour >=15 && _hour <=18 >>
There are unnecessary brackets after _hour variable.
When I put that in, it got rid of the error, but I still can't work at the cafe. Whenever I click on the building I just get the paragraph description but no links.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes