Dedingsda

Oct 31, 2017
I'm getting stuck when I have the first encounter with Robert in my hotel room and want to be dominant. After I choose that "I don't want to repeat myself a second time" and pass the skill check after that. I can choose to enjoy the show, which ends in a window without any options to choose from. I see the two bars for the arousal and that I have the initiative, but that's it. No way to progress from that onward.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Melmoth99 I checked, and indeed the chances were only being saved for characters marked as random. Because the game distinguishes between truly random characters (and it uses the distribution you select) and random female (mtf, f, i) and random male (m, ftm). Sometimes it can generate a character that has the same gender as you and it needs to understand what you consider as "same." I'll try to make ti clearer.

Dedingsda that bug has been fixed. If you are on the discord there is a new build there. I'll post it here once I fix some more bugs. So keep them coming!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
ElysiumDev, sorry for the inconvenience as this has probably been reported more than once already, but the following line – as well as the one for the opposite gender – will not evaluate correctly (as in display verbatim):
Code:
You thought that you did not like men, but that night with $characters[1].name was quite special...
First because will only work on direct property access and second because characters isn't an array but rather a map. You'll need to use a print macro and read the entry 'party-mp' from the map to display the name:
JavaScript:
<<-$characters.get("party-mp").name>>
Also, this is interesting. Keep it up! :)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Playing lesbian character.
Went to Brussels with dude after starting in politics.
Go to dinner with him, feet touch under table
Since lesbian, decide "do nothing"
Get the following page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is an odd result.
Why is my lesbian character disappointed? Why does the scenario play out as if he's the one denying her?

jferdi

Jan 6, 2020
Why is my lesbian character disappointed? Why does the scenario play out as if he's the one denying her?
Disappointed because miscommunication. If you think you're really clicking with someone, and then you realize you're only getting along because he's attracted to you, it leaves a disappointing feeling, doesn't it?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Disappointed because miscommunication. If you think you're really clicking with someone, and then you realize you're only getting along because he's attracted to you, it leaves a disappointing feeling, doesn't it?
It is pretty clear that it's the immediate physical developments that are in question, given that she ponders "her next move," that's what the wording makes it sound like anyway. :unsure:

If the intention is to refer to the relationship in general, then I think that should be stated much clearer. "You feel a bit disappointed" reads a spontaneous reaction and not a deeper revalation of what this means for their professional relationship.

I would suggest a revision that's more explicit. "You are shocked/saddened/worried at [Character's] behaviour. You hope it was just an accident after all. You ponder what implications this has for your professional relationship with [Character] and ponder how to approach it." :cool:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It is pretty clear that it's the immediate physical developments that are in question, given that she ponders "her next move," that's what the wording makes it sound like anyway. :unsure:

If the intention is to refer to the relationship in general, then I think that should be stated much clearer. "You feel a bit disappointed" reads a spontaneous reaction and not a deeper revalation of what this means for their professional relationship.

I would suggest a revision that's more explicit. "You are shocked/saddened/worried at [Character's] behaviour. You hope it was just an accident after all. You ponder what implications this has for your professional relationship with [Character] and ponder how to approach it." :cool:
Seconding this.

The event in question uses only two passages to cover it's four distinct outcomes: succeeding to reciprocate their advances and encouraging them will lead to hotel-footsie-positive, while ignoring their advances, failing to reciprocate their advances, or succeeding but stopping them will all lead to hotel-footsie-negative – the writing of which is appropriate for the 'fail' case only. And while your text covers the 'ignore' case wonderfully, I'm not so sure on the 'stop' case,… yet.

Edit: corrected event name

Last edited:
Reactions: BlandChili

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried it, there is not a ton there yet. I would like to see more done with the crossdressing, sissification and femdom added personally.

I do like what you said at the end about AI for the NPC's and I get what you mean by that. It would make things a lot more interesting, for everyone if choices are weighted by traits, previous choices etc to cusomize the NPC's to the player.

AsrielKumano

Dec 11, 2018
A game with a lot of potential, I have never felt as immersed in a game in f95zone as I felt in this one. The choices, customization options, how MC reacts to each scene... This is the work of a skilled writer, congratulations.
It won a fan and my eternal gratitude for this masterpiece.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Honestly pretty interesting and unique game. I cant think of any other game that involves politics or something similar.

Need some work though, I noticed that the phrases dont match sometimes like when I facefucked robert.: "You keep fucking his mouth, the tip of his penis reaching the back of your mouth. One last push sends you over the edge, making you come inside his mouth. "

Also: " You push his head downwards, between your legs. You feel his breath next to your [undefined]. He look at you and you gently nod. " I choose intersex.

Also: "You have two housemates: xxx, a young professional and yyy a student at the university. There is no one at home, at the moment. Your housemates must be either at work or in class. You enter your room and close the room behind yourself. " No names for the roomates.

Edit: Hmm, I tried to play this as a transwoman and when I dominated robert again, I didnt have any option during the sex scene.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not to sound offensive, but don't trans people lack functioning genitals? Isn't there a whole surgery thing that happens?
No, those transitioning have functional genitals. Its possible to lose some performance if born male but taking homones and much more likely after a long duration or in combination with training to be able to cum when not erect but for most they will not lose that ability at all.
Those born female on Male hormones typically suffer no side effects as far as sex is concerned.
However, In both cases the idea of having sex as their birth sex is rarely appealing, but that doesn't rule out other options. There are a vast array of ways to have sex without penis to vagina penetration.
Often post surgery it is harder for F2M transgender to have sex as making an automatically erecting penis is bloody difficult and often it means things like pumps although these are now activated at the push of a button and not manually pumped just like those for born men but suffering from ED.
Conversely M2F have issues with lubrication and have to use lubricates for penetrative sex.

Bet you're wishing you hadn't asked as I sure regret giving so much detail.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
No, those transitioning have functional genitals. Its possible to lose some performance if born male but taking homones and much more likely after a long duration or in combination with training to be able to cum when not erect but for most they will not lose that ability at all.
Those born female on Male hormones typically suffer no side effects as far as sex is concerned.
However, In both cases the idea of having sex as their birth sex is rarely appealing, but that doesn't rule out other options. There are a vast array of ways to have sex without penis to vagina penetration.
Often post surgery it is harder for F2M transgender to have sex as making an automatically erecting penis is bloody difficult and often it means things like pumps although these are now activated at the push of a button and not manually pumped just like those for born men but suffering from ED.
Conversely M2F have issues with lubrication and have to use lubricates for penetrative sex.

Bet you're wishing you hadn't asked as I sure regret giving so much detail.

That was way too much detail.

There are transwomen who use their dicks and those that dont and those that decide to get surgery. There are varying degrees of gender dysphoria, and it affects people differently.

Anyway, this doesnt even matter since this is a game and I was only reporting it as a bug because the transwoman option clearly is a pre-op transwoman and is supposed to be able to use their dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That was way too much detail.

There are transwomen who use their dicks and those that dont and those that decide to get surgery. There are varying degrees of gender dysphoria, and it affects people differently.

Anyway, this doesnt even matter since this is a game and I was only reporting it as a bug because the transwoman option clearly is a pre-op transwoman and is supposed to be able to use their dick.
Sorry

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Is it too early to put the "Abandoned" tag on this one? It's been four months since the last update here, and the dev has no Discord activity since July 2021.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes