ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, am i the only one that clicks start and nothing happens? i get stack trace errors and nothing

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ouch! I need the help of a gender scientist to figure this one out. This happens if in the settings screen you do not select any "combination" as homosexual. That is, whether I <> M/F/etc would be considered as a homosexual relationship. By default it considers everything as heterosexual and therefore it doesn't know how to construct the array of generation chances for characters having the same gender as the MC. In which circumstances would an intersex character be having a homosexual relationship? Not easy to answer!

For now, if you select at least a homosexual combination (I-M/F) you should be able to proceed. But the intersex route is the least tested of them all. At the moment it is likely to be very buggy, and in several situations it is considered the same as a female character.
Honestly you're going to have problems either way, best to give the player the option to treat it as hetro or homo sexual if code can allow for it.

Jun 9, 2019
Mrs.X2020 the fix is not in the version in this thread. I have made several fixes today since I had some time, so updating the thread each time is time consuming. These interim updates are available on the discord. I'll post a new update here once some more bugs have been fixed. But if you don't have discord you can fix it yourself following the instructions above in this post.

Crazyhermit9000 that has been fixed too.
cool look forward to it :)

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
ok, am i the only one that clicks start and nothing happens? i get stack trace errors and nothing
Can you be more specific? Which button are you pressing? What does the stack trace says?

Do you see the loading spinner and then nothing happens? Or are you able to go past that?

It might be related to the loading of the javascript. The spinner doesn't disappear until it has finished loading it.

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Ok, maybe I got the problem. After I donwloaded the updated files from discord I copied them in the folder of the version on F95. When I downloaded again the file and extracted them in a new folder all went good

Mrs.X2020

Mar 7, 2021
Mrs.X2020 the fix is not in the version in this thread. I have made several fixes today since I had some time, so updating the thread each time is time consuming. These interim updates are available on the discord. I'll post a new update here once some more bugs have been fixed. But if you don't have discord you can fix it yourself following the instructions above in this post.

Crazyhermit9000 that has been fixed too.
thanks !!!!

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug in Version 0.1.5 (build 10)
Every time I try something Dominant with Robert I get an error
Error: cannot execute macro <<engine>>: Cannot read property '1' of null

I reloaded and even changed from Dominant to have sex but, still get the error? If I let him take the lead it seems to work fine?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Another Bug in Version 0.1.5 (build 10)

If you choose Crossdresser trait you get a Stack Trace error

Last edited:

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Another Bug in Version 0.1.5 (build 10)

If you choose Crossdresser trait you get a Stack Trace error
You need to download the version on Discord

Bug in Version 0.1.5 (build 10)
Every time I try something Dominant with Robert I get an error
Error: cannot execute macro <<engine>>: Cannot read property '1' of null

I reloaded and even changed from Dominant to have sex but, still get the error? If I let him take the lead it seems to work fine?
I get stuck when I dominate Robert. It's succeds, but there are no choice and I'm stuck.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
You need to download the version on Discord
I don't have a Discord account and I really don't feel like giving them my e-mail. Also its never a good sign when you need to make account on another site just to get a Bug fix for a game on F95

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I don't have a Discord account and I really don't feel like giving them my e-mail. Also its never a good sign when you need to make account on another site just to get a Bug fix for a game on F95
The thread has been updated with the newer version.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
getting a fatal error tryna run it "error: unexpected token u in JSON at position 853561"

EDIT: fixed it by clearing cookies...

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
bug: I clicked on character, tasks => back button, character again, back => tasks again => stucked! :(

No way to return to game!

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This should have been fixed in the new version (b13).
Nope. Started new game: if you click character, then tasks, there is never come back to game.
On the left side should be a "back to game" button or something.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Nope. Started new game: if you click character, then tasks, there is never come back to game.
On the left side should be a "back to game" button or something.
This is from the version linked in the first post:
1621166096127.png

But for the moment it is not really necessary to check it as there is no way to complete them yet.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This is from the version linked in the first post:
View attachment 1197683

But for the moment it is not really necessary to check it as there is no way to complete them yet.
I know, but if you was at Character before and click back here, you are back at Character, and if you click back there, you're back at Tasks => no way back to game. I hope you understand me, finally ;)

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I know, but if you was at Character before and click back here, you are back at Character, and if you click back there, you're back at Tasks => no way back to game. I hope you understand me, finally ;)
I see now, thanks. That was a circular dependency. It is fixed now.

Reactions: fortuna95

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Not to keep complaining because I do like the game but, I found another Bug

I have 0.1.5 (build 13) but, I almost never meet any Trans? I checked everything in the Gender page. Then on the Gender Chances page I set it to 100% Transwomen and also tried setting it to 100% intersexual but, after about 25 games I only meet 1 Transwoman at the party and never as a girlfriend or a Casual Date?

Has anyone else got this problem?

Also the Settings page where you choose what gender is counted as Heterosexual is very confusing. If you are male and you don't check Heterosexual just check Same Sex does that mean you can't meet intersexual or Transmen or Transwoman? I would be easier if you just listed each gender then check Yes or No?

Anyway I still think its a great game
Thanks ;)

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes