Foreal

Sep 4, 2017
There's some updates posted in the Discord channel at the end of Builds. Version 17.1 b3 seems to be ok so far.
(The Discord channel is posted at the start of the thread on the developer line "Developer: ElysiumDev - - ".)

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Yep PC. Firefox 78.X ESR, no in-browser blockers enabled.

(on the character creation screen, the only fields that work are first/last name. All others give errors.
Isn't that an old version? I'm on version 98.0.1.

From the console output it looks like it isn't using the javascript code at all.. Is it possible it might have been disabled?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Isn't that an old version? I'm on version 98.0.1.

From the console output it looks like it isn't using the javascript code at all.. Is it possible it might have been disabled?
Possible bug:
Save was broken so started a new game (that part is fine, I'd saved at an awkward place), and it seems arousal doesn't reset between the very first event with the college girlfriend and the exchange trip party: Is that working as intended? The implication is that the MC hasn't had a wank for months.

Also, a pronoun mix-up in the dominant options during the scene with Robert (the MC is fucking his face):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"I will let him know you are coming."

After the job interview, leaving and coming back before 15 hits a game-breaking error (navigation buttons don't work)

Edit: I hadn't read the thread, but now see there's a fix for the last (and most serious) of these on the previous page.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's some updates posted in the Discord channel at the end of Builds. Version 17.1 b3 seems to be ok so far.
(The Discord channel is posted at the start of the thread on the developer line "Developer: ElysiumDev - - ".)
Thanks! Copied from there:

Change-log said:
0.1.7 b3

Added

[b01] Added various new scenes. You can apply for a job, attend party meetings, canvas in the suburbs, and more!

Changed
[b01] Some traits give bonuses only on specific skills.

Fixed
[b03] Fixed missing choices in cafe location.
[b02] Fixed some instances of gender generation chances not working as expected.
[b02] You can now stop masturbating after at least one turn while at home.
[b02] Fixed error at cafe entrance.
[b02] Fixed missing variable reference during exchange scene.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Build 3, bug while getting changed after the first shift at the café:

Canvassing, wrong pronoun on both options (Julie, he):

Trucker event, wrong pronoun (a man, she/her)

It would be useful to have an 'end of content' notification: As is, the same events just keep looping which I guess means the end.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Some error after finishing "threesome" in stable relationship (arousal during it also kept going into NaN quite often for some reason)
Failed to get secret about decker when going to reception to get key in order to get pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenericScreenName

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Love the idea, but the execution (bugs, bugs, bugs) ruins it. I'll look again when the game is a bit more polished.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Build 3, bug while getting changed after the first shift at the café:

Trucker event, wrong pronoun (a man, she/her)
I fixed the other bugs but this one I could not reproduce. Did you use any non-default settings?

Some error after finishing "threesome" in stable relationship (arousal during it also kept going into NaN quite often for some reason)
Failed to get secret about decker when going to reception to get key in order to get pictures.
Thanks, those are fixed now.

add pictures please :O
That's going to be difficult, I cannot really draw. But I could add some royalty free pictures to add as location backgrounds maybe.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I fixed the other bugs but this one I could not reproduce. Did you use any non-default settings?
Nope. Not beyond picking a male MC:

1647905824290.png 1647905861599.png

I think the issue is that person is defined from the MC's pronouns rather than the currentNPC, so the pronouns will match the NPC, but the man/woman reference will match the MC:

Last edited:
Reactions: ElysiumDev

Nineanon

Oct 23, 2017
the thing with art is that it's a lot of work for a project barely hanging together in the first place and wasn't designed with it in mind

if you want to make a game to sell, graphics can of course do a lot to pull in an early crowd, but at length what matters is how well the game can deliver on the specific fantasies and fetishes of people, and with the author not even set up to take more than some donations, art just has to be on the 'backest of burners'.

Reactions: sergylort

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
As I have mentioned previously, the decision to not set up a patreon or similar is because I cannot guarantee the sort of commitment that I think it would require. I have other projects that no matter the success of this one, I will need to attend to.

SapphicSam

Dec 27, 2017
Have I reached the end of current content? I've gone to work, gone to the office, canvased the suburbs, and talked to the truckers. I can only seem to do these things in a loop now. Am I missing something?

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes