dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
Errors when at the party

<<describeChallenge 0 "Hi, how is it going?" >> <<challenge 'iceBreaker-conversation'>> <<page>> <<describeResult>> <<if $check.result >> <<npcSays "It's okay" "?they says.">><<npcSays "Just enjoying the party and the drinks.">> <<link "Hi, I'm _pc.name, pleased to meet you." "uni-exchange-party-conv">> <<set _npc.traits['goodInteraction'] to true>> <</link>> [[Leave|uni-exchange-party-choice]] <<else>> <<npcSays "Leave me alone." "?they says.">> <<link "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you..." "uni-exchange-party-conv">> <<set _npc.traits['badInteraction'] to true>> <</link>> [[Leave|uni-exchange-party-choice]] <</if>> <</describeChallenge>>

<<describeChallenge 1 "Hi, are you alone?">> <<challenge 'iceBreaker-attraction'>> <<page>> <<describeResult>> <<if $check.result >> ?They hesitates a bit before responding. ?They seems to be giving you a good look before saying: <<npcSays "I... uhh actually am. Yes, I'm alone">> [["Hi, I'm " + getPc()["name"] + ", can I offer you a drink?"|uni-exchange-party-drink][$skipCheck to true]] [[Leave|uni-exchange-party-choice]] <<else>> <<npcSays "Why would I be? Leave me alone." "?they says.">> <<link "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you..." "uni-exchange-party-conv">> <<set _npc.traits['badInteraction'] to true>> <</link>> [[Leave|uni-exchange-party-choice]] <</if>> <</describeChallenge>>

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hi, ElysiumDev

I
'd like to know how i'm suppose to instale the game. Cause i can't make it work it's full of errors. (Sorry).
You should just unzip the contents into a folder. Have you tried downloading the version posted at the end of the previous page? There are some issues with scripts loading in the version linked in the main post.

erogeplayer

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, Sorry for the long timme response, (i do not check all the time).

As for the game it does not work, and until it is a problem fixed i'm gonna look elsewhere. But good luck.
(not trying to be rude or anything).

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
It's getting better by the day. A few code errors but I managed to get to the end.
The events are nicely done, again asking for some media if possible, but the writing is good!

Reactions: ElysiumDev

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
i realy love this game, it is bare now, but it is only begining. premise look extremly interesing. so lets support dev so he will spend more time on it, and make it great.

Reactions: ElysiumDev

nyanc

Sep 4, 2017
What's a " Sissification " tag about? It's about male mc or there is npc sissies?
Both possible, seems like. Not much content yet but if make the choices to have a boyfriend they'll raise the idea of you wearing a dress he picked out but you can turn it around on him.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Main character is politician and he has only three parameters: stress, arousal and drunkiness?

I'm in shock.

upd. Main idea is interesting but please didn't make it another alcoholic or sissy """simulator""".

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
ShamanLab those are only the temporary values. There are more permanent stats as well and every skill challenge in the game is based on one of those.

You can check what those are by creating a character or clicking on the character button. They are not final yet, of course.

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
My opinion and suggestions:
I like how this whole text layout (hints - suggest option for hiding it later, discription, colors to different characters for easier reading - adding more for specifical gender would be cool too) and stat based system of what can you to decide between success and failiture - I can read and I see that this attributes are still WIP and limit for them when you choose them is good idea - maybe later adding level up system for this stats could be cool like trying the same things few times over and over would give you enought experience to it (but that needs balancing because you don't want to have them to get grindy or to easy to get) anyway I leave this stats where it is on this moment - on position as side thing to whole gameplay - like higher stats can give you advantage, but you don't need to have special amount of them to start interaction. About traits - I don't know if it would be okay: choosing between seducer and diplomat; men, women and both; dom, sub and switch.
I see where this is going: Please don't make another sissy HTML game (it can be optional), because after visit into politician office it looks like you will get blckmailed (and turned into sissy in effect, of course in purpose to save you career), if this blackmail would be only used to place something in secret section, or just to make you meeting this politician more, or giving chance to make game harder if you will be about adding work, money and stuff so that will cut off part of your monay that you would earn - that would be someway okay for me (I'm just not into blackmailing) - anyway it's your game I will not say what you need to do, remeber that's only suggestions. I don't want to be rude or anything.
Anyway once again great idea, lot of option you can put there to make it even more cool, there is a lot of ways open for you. Once again putting it in this form showing stats after one click on arrow and seeing effects what can you get or lose.
Good luck! I'm looking forward progress in your work on this game!

There's mistake/bug 1615464030353.png didn't show your actual subject.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
maybe later adding level up system for this stats could be cool like trying the same things few times over and over would give you enought experience to it
Hi and thanks for your input. Skills as you describe them are definitely going to be part of some future releases. I will introduce them as soon as there is content making use of it.

About traits - I don't know if it would be okay: choosing between seducer and diplomat; men, women and both; dom, sub and switch.
Not sure what you mean there. Could you explain it further?

I see where this is going: Please don't make another sissy HTML game (it can be optional), because after visit into politician office it looks like you will get blckmailed (and turned into sissy in effect, of course in purpose to save you career)
At some point in a future release there will be some additional content introduced in the past of the character, that allows them to set in motion some events that will not trigger the scene in the office you mention.

There's mistake/bug View attachment 1078570 didn't show your actual subject.
Thanks, I'll fix it.

Reactions: TrollerXD73

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
Now you can choose every single trait, then you will get option to choose one between two or three of them from each category: like you can be seducer, but you can't be diplomat then (I don't know about choosing between gender preference and sub/dom preference, because it can offend someone). It didn't change much, but that could be part of making things balanced (like you say WIP, but in your is capping them by number - for me choosing one from category).

I forgot to add: When you meet girl on party and talk with her just this first time (no continuing or flirting) and then you go away, you can come back to conversation again and again, so if you even fail at first you can come back and she react like she didn't saw you earlier

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes