bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I tried to play your route, but here it seems to work. There are typically three outcomes, depending on who "comes first". If one of you is at 10 and the other is at <= 7, then only one of you comes. If both are at >= 9 you come at the same time. It seems strange that there were no options left. Is the scene that you refer to the one for the "stable" relationship path?
Yes, I chose stable relationship. Set each of my stats at 6, chose diplomat, dom and the other non-sub trait(can't recall right now what that was).

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
When creating your character, Fitness 0, and 1, both say "You are are in great physical shape."

Also, even when picking the guy at the party; the girl in the bathroom still responds as if you picked the girl.

Last edited:

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
bamachine I have made some changes, hopefully it won't happen again. I'll fix some other bugs before making another release. But if you are on the discord, I can make this "nightly build" available if you want to try again.

Lotharin thanks, fixed.

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
Get an error starting it. Google chrome(without internet, since I run it in Windows Sandbox).
Not sure if its v.0.1.4 or 0.1.4 a.. the download link said 0.1.4a, but the html file has no a suffix.

1619380507829.png

Reactions: DudeManrod
Apr 12, 2021
Are random scenes planed?
Since writing for every route and choice will be mood killer in long term.
So far, game looks very interesing.
And can you make default name cuomo?
Since few remember bill clinton.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
qwsl what do you mean? It works fine in both Firefox and Edge too.

Bronson73 check that the folder where the html file is also contains a css and js folder. From the console output it seems it cannot find the css file. It also finds an error in the first line of the js file, which seems odd.

DevilInside666 yes the background part serves as an introduction (as well as test of the "engine") to the main game. Going forward I plan to add to the "sandbox" part a bit more.

Reactions: DevilInside666

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
Bronson73 check that the folder where the html file is also contains a css and js folder. From the console output it seems it cannot find the css file. It also finds an error in the first line of the js file, which seems odd.
The folder structure is the one from the latest mega link. And yes it contains a css and js folder.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
The folder structure is the one from the latest mega link. And yes it contains a css and js folder.
Can you try in a regular non-sandbox environment? It needs to load the js file in order to work. I promise there's no bitcoin miner, unless SugarCube / Tweego put it :)

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
Can you try in a regular non-sandbox environment? It needs to load the js file in order to work. I promise there's no bitcoin miner, unless SugarCube / Tweego put it :)
Ahh the problem went away when I updated chrome to latest version. Apparently the january 2020 version I was running in the sandbox was not new enough to handle it.

Reactions: ElysiumDev

jferdi

Jan 6, 2020
quiboune
In my opinion, the most confusing part of the challenge window is the fact that the modifier and the difficulty are displayed on the same line (whether vertical or horizontal) when they actually operate in opposite directions.

The modifier is displayed as a negative (it hinders you), then the difficulty is displayed as a positive (it also hinders you). Finally, the window informs you that the unmodified die roll needs to surpass [Difficulty] - [Modifier]. In your example, that's 5 - (-2) = 7. Huh? Oh right, we can't just add the modifier to the difficulty. The modifier is added to the die roll... But that brief moment of extra math really throws me off.

What's actually happening (if we played this tabletop), and described in a way more intuitive to me, is your unmodified die roll gets added to the modifier, then your modified roll is compared with the difficulty. The current display doesn't help to frame it that way.

To make it more clear, the modifier could be displayed as a positive number, emphasizing that it modifies the difficulty instead of the die roll. Then the, numbers line up.:
Modifier: 2
Difficulty: 5
You need to roll: >7

Or alternatively the whole thing could be rewritten to match my tabletop intuition:
Unmodified roll: [d20]
Modifier: -2
Modified roll: [d20] - 2
Difficulty: 7
Modified roll > Difficulty ???

Other than that, I have nothing new to add. I like the concepts but there isn't enough content to have an opinion.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Like the basic idea of a game in the politics world and the Crusader Kings-like mechanism. Question, is the straight content avoidable? (or in other words, is a gay path available -I don't care if there's the occasional str8 scene)

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Like the basic idea of a game in the politics world and the Crusader Kings-like mechanism. Question, is the straight content avoidable? (or in other words, is a gay path available -I don't care if there's the occasional str8 scene)
You can mix and match. You can choose whether to disable straight and / or gay content. In a future release you will be able to customise the chances of the gender for each generated character. You could have it generate all trans characters if you wanted.

In principle, the game is written in an "agnostic" way. Most times, it is just the pronouns that change. The "sex engine" will adjust according to which characters are in a scene.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Get an error starting it. Google chrome(without internet, since I run it in Windows Sandbox).
Not sure if its v.0.1.4 or 0.1.4 a.. the download link said 0.1.4a, but the html file has no a suffix.
Yeah I couldn't load it in Firefox either. Neither the 0.1.4a links or the 0.1.4 links worked

However... it did load in Microsoft Edge, lol

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Yeah I couldn't load it in Firefox either. Neither the 0.1.4a links or the 0.1.4 links worked

However... it did load in Microsoft Edge, lol
That's weird. Would you mind telling me which version of firefox you have? Does it say anything in the console output? Maybe I'm using some feature that firefox doesn't support yet, but that would be very strange. Unless you haven't updated it in a long time.

There's also a test 0.1.5 version available on the discord. I haven't put it here yet because there's no new content but mostly new features (you can now create trans characters).

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I am using a somewhat older version of Firefox for various reasons (68.12.0esr)

That said I've played any number of other HTML games here and they tend to work fine so idk if it being older is the cause.

Unless whatever game engine this is on as updated recently to not support older firefox versions?

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I am using a somewhat older version of Firefox for various reasons (68.12.0esr)

That said I've played any number of other HTML games here and they tend to work fine so idk if it being older is the cause.
Most html games incorporate all javascript files in the html. They are usually single html files (plus images). In TGG javascript is external and it needs to be loaded after you open the html. The reason being that it is much easier for me to debug external js files.

I don't know how others do it, but if the js file are included within the html it becomes very difficult to debug. The price to pay is that there might be some race conditions, in case it doesn't load fast enough.

But if you see any error message in the console let me know. Maybe it's not the above but some special js feature that is not supported in your version.

Jan 29, 2018
Ok my rng is horrid. 50% chance of arousal gain for partner yet soo many spanks and yet no arousal gain for partner.

Is it bugged? 176 spanks in total before giving up and not one point gained for them. Sorry there is rng and then there is giving the middle finger. Unless it is bugged?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes