The Green Shadow is back! Fan made by Roshi2000​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Roshi2000 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

H-A 2.11.png capture thug 4.png workout 3.2'.png studio new 1.39.png impragnated 1.7'''.png
saving the girl1.51.png find the lost priest 2.4 full.png vs black grb4.1.png church meditating alone day 1.1.png student visit3.12.png police arrest ghrs 3.2.png vs thug bj 1.66.png

Last edited:

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
okay a few things 1. fix the main character model, her boobs should not be shaggy in the original game she is a young and upcoming hero. not to mention the girl in the 2 picture looks better then the mc that is inexcusable. 2. like someone else mentioned that face will give me nightmares >.<

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
I love the effort to remake this game. While still rough around the edges for now. I can not wait to see how it will turn out. Good luck with the development
And may you find load of interesting ways for our heroine to get abus..... eh.. to vanquish her enemies.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This neat Game just falls short of having Corruption genre being added to its description tags. It is as if she enjoys the baddies use her when she loses,but just does not go that extra inch that she joins the bad guys. So in other words she still does not get corrupted even though the baddies make her feel good sometimes when she loses. But other times they do just humiliate her so. It would be neat to see Rachel go dark if she loses too many times and falls into lust and actually become an Anti-Hero storyline. Just saying. Regardless cool game,but it is fun to lose as much as win. "evil grin"

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
This is usually quite up my alley buuuut ... please improve the graphics and I also seem to have encountered some bug.
Even though I go to sleep the day is not progressing nor can I wait till night (she does wait but nothing seems to happen) Also fights immediately stop once I start them (only first fight with the 2 thugs worked). once the fight starts I see a pic of her standing naked and I'm immediately back to the map.

Reactions: Roshi2000

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
oh god! please give her boobies a lift job >_<.... it looks way too stretched out. and thank you for remaking the game :)

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Battle auto ending. After first battle you can not fight anyone. Sleep option doesnt work. Train option doesnt work. Whatever you wear does mean nothing. Even you naked nobody realise that, including her. So wardrobe doesnt work.

I think nothing work in this game. 1.6 gb for nothing? Good idea but needs lots of work.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes