4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Has the thug against-the-wall rape scene virgin variant been implemented? I see it in the pictures folder but doesn't seem to show if Rachel gets raped while still a virgin.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
It will be a great help to tell me how you torn her outfit. was it by thugs or something else?
look, in game begins i go to work witress in bar, when i go back home at night i got a fight with gang, in it o lost my tshort and all money. Topless i can go to bar, but cant start witres qest, and cant got a new tshort, so i wear heroine outfit, and start kill bandits at night. I got money, but they trow granade and damage heroine outfit. i bye new white tshort, and try to repair heroine outfit, and now we here.

Jun 21, 2018
so I tried experimenting and lost to Michael in the first round. now my arena costume is lost and I don't know how to restore it. I've been to the tailor shop and nothing happens regarding it. Help? Hwo to restore arena costume?

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
hello. i need some help. is there any main story missions after u break the stone in the forest cave? i dont get any new missions

jhawkins_15

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 3520705 So, the dev couldn't be bothered to create even basic looking characters for this scene? So, now we have to watch her with black rubber dolls, with red finger nail polish? Maybe it's just my opinion, but this scene is just annoying, at this point.
Where can you find the bar??
View attachment 3520705 So, the dev couldn't be bothered to create even basic looking characters for this scene? So, now we have to watch her with black rubber dolls, with red finger nail polish? Maybe it's just my opinion, but this scene is just annoying, at this point.
How did you get to this scene?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How did you get to this scene?
I did something and somehow ended up being able to go outside naked. Stay outside naked when it happens. Go to a cop and get arrested. When you get out, go back up to him. lol
He will eventually put you in a cell with horny dudes.

FallenX2000

Sep 16, 2018
might be a bug but when you lose to the 3 bullies, you are stuck in one scene and it doesn't seem to end. Anyway to continue?

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Hello. I already trained with the priest and I can't break the rock. How is it possible to break it?

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Hello. I already trained with the priest and I can't break the rock. How is it possible to break it?
Go at the church again a few times and meditate or help nun Maria (or do it both) and eventually u will learn the energy ball lvl2. then you can break the rock at the fairy cave.

Reactions: xiseros
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes