• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So is this a direct copy of the og game? or is this a different story?
Completely different story, even different aspect of the protagonist in part, but the protagonist is recognisable, the costume is almost identical, and there are elements that are in common with the original story e.g. hero organisation, careful with police, missions given by the organisation, some jobs to do .

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
What's new in this upgrade? Now I can break the rock where first I found the dog but the stupid thing don't move. For the other rock it's mentionned that it blocks the road (i see that also) but no other possibilities. This is not an upgrade but a downgrade.

Yes, a flowershop is added. This is a real improvement.

Last edited:

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
Any ideas about how to beat the metal man? And how to break the rock in the forest?

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Any ideas about how to beat the metal man? And how to break the rock in the forest?
Metal man = show some parts of the body and he - like most of the man - start mastubating - then hit. Do it again some times and you can win. The rock = see earlier comments

Reactions: zac max

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone know how many scenes there are with the police officer? I only get at least 2 and in none of them he puts his penis in her pussy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Green Shadow Rachel [v0.11.5] [Roshi2000]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGreenShadowRachel-0.11.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
wtf?
went out at night to make her stronger, reached level 5. lost my costume.
Taylor wants 600(!) for a new costume. have 300
you can't sell sh*t in this game, you can't make money without costume.
can't win a fight, because if he undresses you (always) you can't land a single hit anymore.
even if you win, you don't get money, because, you guest it, no costume!
can't enter wood, because...surprise!
so I can't buy a new costume, can't do a missions, can't earn money (beginning of the game)
GAME OVER! that's it for me!
have fun!

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes