ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
There are still plenty of adult developers on itch selling their wares and having their funds collected by itch.io, including those that feature incest and rape. Whether they’re on borrowed time or not remains to be seen.
There is still many on patreon too. It just depends if you get noticed or reported.

There was some inference that developers who elected 0% profit sharing with itch.io (they let devs choose, unlike many other platforms which take a flat 30% cut) were more likely to fall into itch’s crosshairs, but that’s just conjecture.
It's clear that their motive for doing this is to keep paypal and stripe from banning them. If they were mad about developers setting the percentage too low then they would just set a minimum. It would be much simpler and would increase their revenue more than what they did here.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Misled about what with the mod? What's the issue bud?
Some people have an issue with how the dev named his variables (alpha and sigma points) but they can only know it if they play with a mod since I guess it's what displays those (or if they read the code but it's on them then)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some people have an issue with how the dev named his variables (alpha and sigma points) but they can only know it if they play with a mod since I guess it's what displays those (or if they read the code but it's on them then)
There's a disagreement between an Alpha male and a Sigma male? Interesting. Fair enough.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Not sure where the story is going but the quality of this one blows me away and I am here for the duration.

Kudos to the Devs..
I agree but 6 gb for what's here is a little overkill... if it keeps up like this by the end it's going to be pushing 20 or more gb before it's finished unless it's a short story but from the setup I don't think it is considering we still don't know much about the story itself... maybe character intro's are now complete and next update will focus on story and relationships? who knows? But some web p might be a good idea...

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Figured would give this a try very nice models but so far the story would say average maybe it will get better all the best to the dev

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it actual penetration?
The very first (initial) release of the VN had a long full-bore scene... at the very end. There's been "penetration" since the very beginning of the VN's existence. Hell, it's even fully animated. You haven''t play Episode 1 yet? See an old post of mine here for those deets.

Dec 7, 2018
The very first (initial) release of the VN had a long full-bore scene... at the very end. There's been "penetration" since the very beginning of the VN's existence. Hell, it's even fully animated. You haven''t play Episode 1 yet? See an old post of mine here for those deets.
Thanks for the info im gonna download and play it

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
When you go upstairs with Norina

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Episode3.rpyc", line 174, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3460, in interact_core
new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
TheGreyDream 3.0Early_access
Fri May 26 22:17:17 2023
```

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes