SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I totally agree. And seeing the labels makes me think that I will wait a while before playing this to see what effect those alpha and sigma points have. I don't want my mc to end up being no lady's bitch
I think they are more along the lines of bad guy vs good guy. From checking the dialogues, having more alpha makes you more of a rude jerk guy. While being more sigma, makes you more of the casual nice guy.

At least, that's what I've seen so far. No idea how that will affect things further though.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Just started this checking it out and enjoying it so far. I noticed a reply from Jenny with the camera that we meet that seems off to me. After we tell her we have to go she says 'yeah me either' I think that should be 'too' instead. Anyway looking good and thank you for sharing this with us.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
does anyone have any idea who was the blond which showed up in the end? was it Helen or the one we et while ethan was hiding under the table? also ms. sawyer is the same gir we went skiing with?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks very nice, I mean female models and animations. If adding sounds and moans, this could become one of the best looking games :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We still want to add a gallery and achievements to the game, that's why this is a beta release. Also, we might add some new scenes and animations with the full release.
So should I wait episode 3 then?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
screenshot0001.png

Consider adding a text box. Use a transparency slider if you really hate the look of it or something. Some people prefer not to strain to read white text on white backgrounds.

The series renders that play automatically until you click is a bit clunky. We don't know when they will happen, so as we are clicking to read, we will skip these by accident. Then we have to roll back and view them again. And other times, we expect it to be this type of auto playing series of renders, but it's not. So we waste a few seconds waiting and nothing happens. Some idea to remedy this could be to disable clicking past these scenes. Or give some sort of indication that it's happening.

Lastly, it could just be me, but I found it rather hard to differentiate some characters. They look really similar.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the story. The game has great visual presentation. It has style. Not just in the visuals, but also in the way the characters carry themselves. The dialogues were quite good. Oh, and I always take notice of efforts to make the clothing look natural around the boobs. Nobody likes them autofit boob sockets. Anyways, good luck with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The most successful of all media have not catered to one centric group at all, none.
Uhhhh.... Harem/Romance/Incest demographic... that dominants the most likes and highest rated 1st page on latest updates... would disagree. (And 99% be ones that didn't shoe-horn in antagonistic genres like NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF, bestiality etc.)

Unless you being way more specific tag wise.

p.s. I rewrote this comment too many times... Had to figure out how to keep it simple instead of being over-bloated with info :HideThePain:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Isn't "sigma" like a stoic badass guy? Like some guy that don't give a fuck or don't care if he fits or care for what others think?

I get a "nice guy" vibes in this game based on the choices that give sigma points.

I can't keep up with all these zoomers labels man :FacePalm:

Anyways, this vn got potential... excellent renders and good enough plot, dialogue needs a bit of work though, I got confused if the chick we were supposed to buy the shares was the same we went skiing for example. There were other instances of subpar writing too.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Isn't "sigma" like a stoic badass guy? Like some guy that don't give a fuck or don't care if he fits or care for what others think?

I get a "nice guy" vibes in this game based on the choices that give sigma points.

I can't keep up with all these zoomers labels man :FacePalm:

Anyways, this vn got potential... excellent renders and good enough plot, dialogue needs a bit of work though, I got confused if the chick we were supposed to buy the shares was the same we went skiing for example. There were other instances of subpar writing too.
Sigma Male: A male that occupies outside a social or group hierarchy; a lone wolf or maverick. If anything an Delta Male: A male without an authoritative position or role in social or group hierarchy would be more appropriate to the whole dom/sub undertone of the game so far. Maybe even Beta, but Sigma doesn't really fit.

Reactions: battali0n

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am confused as to where in the game does it says about Alpha, Beta, Delta, Sigma male :unsure: or about Alpha and Sigma points:unsure:?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
It's in the code as points and a trait of the MC. The player doesn't see it as far as I know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. Interesting. Players are now scrutinizing the choice of variable name in the game code. Developers really need to step up their game, their sh*tty codes will be on trial sooner or later :p.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The Mc_Sigma and Mc_Alpha variables are not used, probably a duplicate not removed.
I see that now. It still uses the "M" variable of the two at any rate. I'm not sure if they plan on implementing them later or like you said, just left over code. I've been seeing a lot of games lately with unused variables.

TheGreys

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2022
The points that will really change the characteristic are the Sigma and Alpha points. Not Sigma_M or Alpha_M.But yes, you are right. We haven't used it in the current version of the game. M = Mini

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Initial feedbacks:

Stunning renders, visuals and animations.
A decent amount of contents for early versions (only at Episode 2).
Musics and sounds are ear friendly, nice to listen.
I still have not figured out completely regarding the choices player made and how it affects the point systems and/or path, but this will be more prevalent in later updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xyclos
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes