• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That being said, writing is pretty much the weaknesses of every solo indie developer out there (including this game, not the best writing) and too bad I have no experience myself to assist on this subject matter. Normally, a duo developers (writer and artist) fare a lot better in many projects that I am aware of. I don't know how many members (and what are their roles) that make up this game production but I think they are not native English speakers.
I totally agree with the Duo approach. I think that is the key. Like I personally think Chasing Sunsets is overall the most polished AVN production out there and I think that is owed to the fact that Stone Fox Studios is a duo between Kentyrr and Stoya. CS is their first project and it's already practically turning into a gold standard (though the animations still seem off).

I don't know exactly how they divvy up their roles (I'm sure it's mentioned on a livestream), but I suspect one of them handles the narrative side of things writing, directing, proofreading, outlining, storyboarding, etc while the other handles the visual side of things such as posing, facial expressions, photography, and post-work on the renders. The end result is a polished narrative with stunning visuals and characters that you give a shit about. The facial expressions for damn near every shot are done in a way that the characters actually look like they're delivering lines rather than posing like manniquins with botox faces.

So yeah.. I think Artist + Writer duos are da wae.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah it's easier to be good at writing OR graphics than both. And most devs of AVN are artists first before writers, because this is the most appealing thing in this medium. Writers-only can stick to regular novels. There are few exceptions of course but it's best to be a team of a writer and a graphic artist imo.

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Is chapter two complete or is there still some other small update missing for chapter two?

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
Visuals are really good and story doesn't have anything much new in it ... but this AVN still intresting ... keeps me engaged ... it makes me to wait for next update .. but i have one major concern is like every other good abandoned AVN s having awesome visuals and nice story ... after sometime they gets abandoned ... which i really hate .... i even know .. thier are pleanty of reasons .. this happens but still .. having a hope that something like this doesn't happens to this AVN
Thanks for reading ;-)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck this is going to be cunty to pick if it is not going to be harem. the story isn't bad, the quality is insanely good, the girls are super hot.
I wonder who the gloryhole chick is, if you take the camera she has the mask Beth made the guy wear on the video looks the same as the chick wears at the GH if you push for a BJ, but then her stocking socks? look like what Lisa has on, and the same nail polish as the GH girl.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Solid game so far.

My main complain is the pacing and that the story is quite confusing - both is connected I think.

We dont get any information about the MC - or his job. He gets A job, but we dont know what his job is. His first day is ... strange...

And then there are all the (sexy) women, but imho - way to many in a short time frame - and with not enough character building or context to be meaningful.

Then there are the transitions - they are quite abrupt.

There should be fewer woman and scenes with more time and story in them. I think we met 8? .. or even more? women already? ... Just after I played the game I forgot most of then and all their names. There is the first one - the MCs best friend .. but that is only told - they might be even a couple or siblings how they interact (the short part we see). Then there is the camera girl and the barista and the hot blonde ex? ... or yeah and her sister and the "target" ...

These would be more than enough. But the main issue is that the game doesnt tell us anything important.

We get "the jobs" (without an interview - for some mysterious reason), we dont know what that job is. We meet a lot of women for just to meet introduce them. We spend most of the time with Ethan - some dude that just adopts us and we are fine with it.
Then we get out first task in our job - to get some shares from a hot woman. Why we? What is our job in the first place?

Na thats it. The story so far is:
MC gets a job, visits a coffe shop and a skate park, meets his first client.

That all there is - it is blow up with stuff, but in the end it boils down to this.

There is a lot of potential in this game, but the pacing needs work and how characters get introduced, used and put into context for the story.

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Nice renders and animations, quite immersive. Nice looking models.

Each dialogue felt like a nonchalant, rigid stand off though. No one wanted to be there (in the scene). And every female character rubber stamped bitch into their persona, either by dialogue or a dominant camera angle and action. Maybe i skipped the wrong seen and missed a chipper moment.

I'll watch and see what happens.

Reactions: El Tanque
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes