Jan 23, 2018
Does she have piercings under her eyes? 0_0
(2nd from left, in the banner)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has a little bit of what it takes to make things interesting,
coupled with cool down moments and intense excitemend intervals of unexpected
action. MC had a GF, not anymore, yet he has flashbacks of her and meets her again.
MC is passive enough to not annoy, but interested enough to pine for babes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is this series - romeo section, where we see the plot of this game:
young bait males used to attract and turn babes into doing their bidding.
The dark path of such practices is shown very detailed in the Taken movies,
where a loose longer haired feminized guy keeps getting into girls business
to make them pliant and get them where he wants them.

There is this bond series also, featuring babes dropping into the MC lap literally,
MC being a true asshole killing machine with no remorse, no allegiance, no limit.
The spy mentality is very much a trope of OP characters all over media or games.

On the other hand, womanizing such chads are those who brag about getting laid, hearsay worthy, IRL, because they keep pushing and keep other guys away from the girls so much untill they make themselves the bully to manufacture the sense of the girl that they were the only viable option.

MichaelJordan

Jul 23, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Grey Dream [Episode 1-2.1 Full] [TheGreys] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.07GB (in PNG version there is about 480MB of duplicate files)
Repack size: 172MB

Notice: If you want to get UnRen version for testing and stuff, check above spoiler :geek:

PC = PixelDrain / / / /
MacOS = PixelDrain (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Repack in below spoiler was done from JPG version (2.34GB > 171MB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

wow, thanks a lot for the MAC version. and those size savings are phenomenal by comparison

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started, the game looks really nice, the girls look awsome and the MC too but after playing a little i have difficulties to really get interested.
Almost every character looks like a robot, the girls looks great but they seem to don't care and are cold like ice, beautiful shiny ice but I can't really get interested by them.
The MC seems to be in another dimension, like not totally here, that first visit to that company where he will work gave me the feeling that I better run away and never come back! :LOL:
Well I was feelling like I was looking at a fancy fashion show with supermodels who look at you like you were some dog shit on the walkway.
Or maybe this company is a cover up for an alien invasion and the girls are just an illusion hiding some octopus like creature, I don't know but I don't feel well, maybe i should hide under a desk like Ethan!!!!

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Incredibly beautiful girls, which made me download this game immediately, but after the meeting with the best friend in the cafe, the story seemed more and more boring, which made me lose the thread. And I don't know what the hell it's about anymore. Normally there would be no problem, you go click, after click to see a bunch of beautiful girls, but suddenly you find yourself in a recorded (voyeuristic) scene of one of your coworkers with another guy, which I wish I hadn't come into. It doesn't matter if it's a LI or not. So, as good as it might seem the game, I don't think I'll continue it.

Last edited:

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Nice rendering, but i encountered just one scene at glory hole. So many tags, which i don't met. If you like reading, this is game for you. :)

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes