Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah if Beth is love interest I'm done with this ntr-cuckfest game already. Why the hell would you make a quality sex scene between a female character (potential love interest) and another man where mc only has like 2 sex scenes. What a weird choice. Also mods voyeurism tag is absolutely needed here and potentially ntr tag for future

For new people if you don't like watching other men having sex with female characters of the game, you might wanna not touch this one
Dude, there's no NTR in this VN. Not yet, anyway.

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
Those render are mmmmmm.... Please tell me there is a way to include incy or edit relationships

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
I see big work done, sir, ty for such top renders, Im enjoing ur game very much, girls have some details that make them kind of realistic, t y

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yeah if Beth is love interest I'm done with this ntr-cuckfest game already. Why the hell would you make a quality sex scene between a female character (potential love interest) and another man where mc only has like 2 sex scenes. What a weird choice. Also mods voyeurism tag is absolutely needed here and potentially ntr tag for future

For new people if you don't like watching other men having sex with female characters of the game, you might wanna not touch this one
I've played a few games like that but if the story is really good and it's not NTR then I don't mind. I mean I skip all the sex scenes anyways, whether The MC is involved or not, but I do get ur point tho, why make a quality sex scene if it doesn't involve the MC. Like who gives a shit about that scene? Certainly not the player.
Being a dik for example has alot of scenes where male characters other than the MC are seen getting down. The Alphas, the Diks and most recently Tommy and some random dude had a quick scene(not with ecah other lol) and by quick I mean 1-2 renders. That's still acceptable to me plus the story is really good, I'm not gonna drop the game just because of that.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
There's no "maybe" about it. That's the great thing about choice. If it's weird to you, keep the original name. It's a single-player game, so others' choices don't affect you in the slightest if you can still play the way you want.

With those choices, it doesn't matter how you feel about it to the rest of us.

I don't ever use my name. I use something that's comic or indicates a playthrough path.
wasn't trying to offend anyone actually, Of course you're allowed to name the MC whatever u want. I just find it weird to name him after yourself that's all. I personally don't get the immersion that people speak of because the MC does not look like me. When I play these games I play it with the thought of me following my character's story and making choices for him, hence why I change his name and not keep it as default. I still want it to feel like my character.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
not sure if i like the game (since i have clear kinks like ugly/old guys with pretty curvy women and other stuff like ntr/cuckold/cheating and stuff) but i just wanted to say that the renderquality looks really great and the girls look quite tasteful. i especially like the redhead and blond (especially the blond - the far right girl in the thumbnail pic) could have been a great multiple portag game where you can play girls/and guy(s) but since its a guy and has quite drastic tags i kinda hope there will be my fetishes there too in the maybe future. anyway will keep an eye on it

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and holaje12

maxoryx

Nov 21, 2021

thank you for the info, dont want to see any sick ntr, games should possibly have user tags if some dont have these shitty tags mentioned.

Last edited:

gangbang153

Mar 2, 2021
not sure if i like the game (since i have clear kinks like ugly/old guys with pretty curvy women and other stuff like ntr/cuckold/cheating and stuff) but i just wanted to say that the renderquality looks really great and the girls look quite tasteful. i especially like the redhead and blond (especially the blond - the far right girl in the thumbnail pic) could have been a great multiple portag game where you can play girls/and guy(s) but since its a guy and has quite drastic tags i kinda hope there will be my fetishes there too in the maybe future. anyway will keep an eye on it
whats the game next to anna

blazejro

Jun 28, 2020
Hello,

Does anyone have this kind of error:

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 620, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 393, in update
save()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 409, in save
renpy.loadsave.location.save_persistent(data)
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 482, in save_persistent
l.save_persistent(data)
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 342, in save_persistent
safe_rename(fn_new, fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 303, in safe_rename
os.unlink(new)
WindowsError: [Error 5]

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
fuck this shit is boring...

Like the characters are dull asf, Including the MC as well.

Plus the story? Like at this point what are we doing?

Like the only plus is the beautiful renders this one has but that's overall the only good thing I can say about this VN so far.

I don't think I will return for another update, This failed to hook me in.

Plus a voyeur scene of your LI with another man yea imma head out.

good luck tho dev.
So I'm not the only one? Gorgeous visuals with boring dialogues and characters. Threw the previous version before reaching the end. I planned to continue later, but now I doubt if it's worth it.

Reactions: qaywsx
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes