tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Very short (I think the first episode took me like 20 minutes? Second a bit longer though), but it's good so far. Renders are fantastic and girls look great too. Hopefully future chapters/episodes will be longer. I do think a proofreader is definitely needed, I noticed more than a few mistakes that may just be from English not being the first language of the writer. Either way, look forward to the next update.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
Guy's my saves from episode are not working when im trying to start the side story, the game just ends at ehere episode 2 ended. any help?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Guy's my saves from episode are not working when im trying to start the side story, the game just ends at ehere episode 2 ended. any help?
Your saves are working, there is no main content, you have to click start and then do the side story.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Some say theres not much content so far, but theres like 4 gigs to download even the compressed is 2.5 gigs

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Solid game so far.

My main complain is the pacing and that the story is quite confusing - both is connected I think.

We dont get any information about the MC - or his job. He gets A job, but we dont know what his job is. His first day is ... strange...

And then there are all the (sexy) women, but imho - way to many in a short time frame - and with not enough character building or context to be meaningful.

Then there are the transitions - they are quite abrupt.

There should be fewer woman and scenes with more time and story in them. I think we met 8? .. or even more? women already? ... Just after I played the game I forgot most of then and all their names. There is the first one - the MCs best friend .. but that is only told - they might be even a couple or siblings how they interact (the short part we see). Then there is the camera girl and the barista and the hot blonde ex? ... or yeah and her sister and the "target" ...

These would be more than enough. But the main issue is that the game doesnt tell us anything important.

We get "the jobs" (without an interview - for some mysterious reason), we dont know what that job is. We meet a lot of women for just to meet introduce them. We spend most of the time with Ethan - some dude that just adopts us and we are fine with it.
Then we get out first task in our job - to get some shares from a hot woman. Why we? What is our job in the first place?

Na thats it. The story so far is:
MC gets a job, visits a coffe shop and a skate park, meets his first client.

That all there is - it is blow up with stuff, but in the end it boils down to this.

There is a lot of potential in this game, but the pacing needs work and how characters get introduced, used and put into context for the story.
He is spot on with what I wanted to say. No reason for me to rewrite it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Boring game, LI look good but that's the only thing they got going for them. Also, if Beth is a LI ( and lets be honest, she most likely is) then that footjob/facesitting scene just ruined her for a lot of people. Game needs the voyeur tag, dont know why mods refuse to add it tbh.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1676580405855.png

Status Update - Episode 3 #2

Hello folks,

Since the last status update, a lot has happened. The earthquake in Turkey didn't affect us since we live in the west side of the country, but since we had family members living in that area, it affected our psychology and disturbed our working schedule for almost a week.

1676580473718.png

Nonetheless, we kept working on the game as well as possible. Overall, the game is 50% finished, and since the planning is done, the development of this episode will be faster than the old updates.

1676580509834.png
1676580517744.png
1676580523200.png

-The Greys

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The game is 50% finished? So it's going to be what, a 45 minute game? lol
I'm hoping that was just a mistake and he meant to say the EPISODE is 50% finished.

If the entire story is already 50% complete, then that would be pretty embarrassing.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
That's a good question, so far the only femdom was the Beth scene, with an NPC. We haven't seen Beth yet either iirc outside of that voyeur/video scene.
exctaly n honsetly i want some femdom especially that the renders are rly good in this game

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes