laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1677611267281.png

Status Update - Episode 3 #3

Hello there,

It's been 2 weeks since the last episode, and we have made quite a lot of progress, but before we get there, we want to thank you for your kind and supportive messages. We appreciate them.

1677611298777.png

We are at 65% with the renders and have started coding the game. The development is going smoothly, and since we don't have to redesign the menu, the release might be earlier than anticipated.

Also, the names of the points (Alpha, Sigma) are not something you should be worried about since we will change them.

Preview:

1677611315617.png
1677611323117.png
1677611327607.png

-The Greys

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1678386448574.png

Status Update - Episode 3 #4

Hello there,

Since the last status update, we made our first upgrade to our render PC, and wow, it really improved our speed overall. Also, we re-edited the Patreon tiers so make sure to check them out.

1678386487897.png

We also added beta access for the sole purpose of fixing the possible minor bugs that may occur before the public release. Currently, we are at 75% with the posing of the static renders and 20% with the codes.

Last week we rendered 10 new animations. With the new animations added, episode 3 currently has 20+ animations.

1678386499571.png

-The Greys

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Yeah, it was a mistake. We meant the development of the third episode
Great AVN so far, you are doing a great job!
and that first scene with that Helen was very hot (The only thing i dont like is that you cant pause that scene)
Cant' wait for the next updates and to know what will happen next

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGreys

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I see some people is trashing this game and coplain a lot and then on other hand I see 4,5 stars from 23 reviews and got me thinking...Somebody is very wrong. Maybe 'haters' need from game they love or respect, have all their boxes and wishes checked to be satisfied. We do have some trash games on this site,but this one is definitely not one of them. So instead of trashing,just go and play what you really like and leave us to enjoy what we like. They aren't perfect games and leave devs to continue they hard work and improve. Just sayin'....

Reactions: AlexMpog

buffmcguff

Jun 15, 2021
I see some people is trashing this game and coplain a lot and then on other hand I see 4,5 stars from 23 reviews and got me thinking...Somebody is very wrong. Maybe 'haters' need from game they love or respect, have all their boxes and wishes checked to be satisfied. We do have some trash games on this site,but this one is definitely not one of them. So instead of trashing,just go and play what you really like and leave us to enjoy what we like. They aren't perfect games and leave devs to continue they hard work and improve. Just sayin'....
What game is the amelie sig from?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Heart problems

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes