Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So I'm not the only one? Gorgeous visuals with boring dialogues and characters. Threw the previous version before reaching the end. I planned to continue later, but now I doubt if it's worth it.
It does, unfortunately, draw a comparison with SG/WIAB in that respect, but I'm still hopeful for this one. This is a new project, it's the Dev's first story afaik, and it's not as nonsensical. I think there's room to grow and improve and it doesn't seem like the dev is too overly ambitious...yet.

The girls are hot and the visuals are above average (though too fucking many transitions), but it's two episodes in and there still really isn't a hook yet and there are too many characters introduced so far that don't have much purpose or any kind of established relevance yet... Even worse, that includes the MC. Very weak MC so far (not to mention the MC's "alpha" and "sigma" points are severely misnamed). The plot is almost nonexistent outside of "MC got a job and his ex is the boss's daughter".

But for all that, I'm not giving up on this one yet... Though I'm really hoping EP3 ends picking up the pace. I think this can turn into something good if the storytelling improves.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Mr1.png

Hello folks,

It's been a while since the last status update, but in the meantime, we kept working, and as you may know, we released a side story last week. We will keep updating the side story, but as mentioned in the release notes, the main story is our priority.

So, we finished the planning and writing of episode 3, and all that's left is the renders and coding. Currently, we are over 100 renders and 10+ animations. With the current rate, renders will be over by march.

Also, we know many of you were disturbed by the Beth scene. That's why we will put an on/off switch at the beginning of the game for scenes like that.

Once again, we want to thank our patrons.

-The Greys

ziflox

Jan 18, 2018
Hi, I had a problem with my computer and I lost the episode 1 saves, can anyone give me a save? thank you

Nov 5, 2020
A potential SG in the making, awesome renders, interesting characters, please do away with the transitions(constant need to roll back), i am sure the story will become more interesting with new updates, if the Dev can improve the update pace surely it will be a hit.
That Beth BDSM thing was fucking good(those complaining shouldn't gag the dev and just not snoop around with that spy cam), the MCs good too at least not some ill face maniac. Really enjoyed hope to see episode 3 soon.:coffee:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Ghosty99

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
Is it possible to update the script/grammar to be less...awkward? At times? There's a very blatant lack of contractions, which leads to characters sounding robotic in their speech. Overall, a full spelling/grammar proofreading pass wouldn't hurt.

Just during the coffee shop scene, using "you're" instead of "you are", "I'm" instead of "I am", "Isn't" instead of "Is not", when MC is talking casually to the barista, Kelly, or even the thoughts in his own head, flow so much better and make more sense logically.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Honestly, this game has no sense at all when talking about the plot. Is so weirdly paced, so many jumps that is hard/impossible to keep track of what is actually going on. Amazing renders, but the plot makes no sense.

You start working in a really important company, two episodes and we don't really know what is the MC position, the first day and instead of them explaining your role in the company, a random virgin shows you around the building, who will go to the company's gym on the first day?

Then the glory hole scene, you go to a skateplace, and the in the parking lot, the room is all white? In the ski resort, she says no, and then what? cutscene and back to a random scene and the game finishing.

What a waste of renders.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
what's sigma male ? is it beta ?
Simga is lone wolf tossers.
Cringe term used by dorks
but this game girls like sigma more than alpha
There was a discussion about this a while ago but yeah, the use of "sigma" and "alpha" in the coding are not accurate. The choices that add "alpha" points are very much not in alignment with an Alpha personality type, and the same is true with the "sigma" choices. I'm not really sure why the dev chose to label the variables in that way, except for a complete misunderstanding of those personality types.

Reactions: JorgusGDA

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples and summary made me come. And the result is fantastic.

The worldbuilding is well thought and varied.
The characters are few and different.
The plot seems interesting.
The artistic side is very well done.

The ride was really fun. All the characters, outside Helen, are nice. The flow of events is well integrated and feels natural. The models are all beautiful. Even the male ones are attractive. The sex scenes are well done. The dicks are realist and not just a big straight piece of meat. The sperm didn't look like plaster as usual either. The skin is asking for kisses and licking. Good work on the expressions too.
I was expecting some consequences for staying up late the day before going to the Mountain Ridge.
The side story was good. The MC was even better looking with some stubbles on.
The music is louder than usual, though it fits the atmosphere.

A default name would be welcomed (having to chose X not to have a blank space isn't ideal).
My only complain would be all those ???? on characters that aren't introduced like the guy working at the golf.

The last two galleries aren't unlocked even though I tried them after my first playthrough. It even leads to a black screen from which we have no other choice but to close the application since nothing work anymore.

Good continuation.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes