dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
TBH, never said I was hooked, this isn't about my feelings or review (although it certainly carries my opinion on how the development was initiated). The point is that's just always the formula in any Prologue/Chapter/Episode One of any fictional work... if they don't get a hook at the beginning then the audience's attention span obviously wanes rapidly. It's been this way for centuries, and certainly not rocket science. That's my point, is the formula versus folks formulating critiques as if the VN was near completion... we just started.

That said, with folks still here and the fanbase showing statistical growth since the VN's debut, then there was an obvious hook in Ch1 or hardly no one would even care to look at Ch2+.
You said "I reckon this particular VN falls in that same exact basic formulation, give or take." but you're not hooked?

Personally it's by the renders, the same story with less good renders I wouldn't play the game. The story is not bad though, just kinda dull

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You said "I reckon this particular VN falls in that same exact basic formulation, give or take." but you're not hooked?

Personally it's by the renders, the same story with less good renders I wouldn't play the game. The story is not bad though, just kinda dull
Again, I didn't say I was or wasn't hooked... I wasn't making it about about me bud. No one gives a rat's ass if I'm hooked or not, only if I code modifications for the product that enhance it's experience.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's not an answer to you post but I played the game with your mod and choose all choices possible (so I think) but I only get 82% progression:
View attachment 2659561

Is it normal or what did I miss ?
RenPy calculates those figures internally and the math is a bit dodgy depending on the VN's dialogue. RenPy is not assuming you've reached the last label of the progression but takes it's totals from ALL the VN's dialogue combined. It's wonky but I didn't code RenPy, so nothing I can do about it really. That said most VN's near completion (once the dev has sorted most of their scripts final) the calc is usually very close.

Think of it this way, the calc is based on the dialogue blocks the user has seen in any playthrough. If the VN has many splits/split paths then all those other branches are included in the total dialogue blocks but not necessarily in the user's current playthrough. The user would then need to replay to see all the other branches (splits) to accumulate near 100%. Think about that for a moment and it'll make sense I'm sure.

Reactions: Tulrek

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
I think this dev might actually be trying to write the most boring, unengaging, charmless, and emotionally sterile AVN of all time. I would say the art is it's saving grace, but even that's not really notable anymore with so many incredible digital artists emerging these days leaving this VN in their dust.

This VN just seems so uninspired. Almost all the sex scenes are side fucks with girls that appeared out of thin air in a game that is already bloated with underdeveloped characters that we know next to nothing about. Had high hopes with this VN at first, but I don't see it getting any better at this point. To the trash heap it goes.
Not the mention the cringe dialogue and interactions with almost everyone. Like that gym scene in the locker room...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo

we getting a crime story now ,with kidnapping ,life threats etc ?

and my mc can feel the knife from helen in his back even before it happens ...

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Not a bad game i could see me playing more updates but only thing that turns me away a little is the size of the game if it can be compressed a little more that would be great.

Reactions: Pablor and M1ad

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I being paranoid or is this what I think it is?
She left her old job so it must be profitable and more importantly she didn't want the mc to know and she's being strangely evasive about it...(kinda streamer, a new platform but she wont tell him either) and if it was some gaming or something like that she she wouldn't have any reason to be.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
She left her old job so it must be profitable and more importantly she didn't want the mc to know and she's being strangely evasive about it...(kinda streamer, a new platform but she wont tell him either) and if it was some gaming or something like that she she wouldn't have any reason to be.
oh absolutely

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
thats unfortunate i dont play game with sex worker LI's assuming thats what it is

iketeru

Aug 15, 2018
Ah, the Engrish is strong with this one. The renders are beautiful. The story is a bit lacking and confusing, but hopefully it pans out. I want to see more, keep up the good work!

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
MC is top of his college class (valedictorian), but is late for first interview and first meeting. He can't play golf either. Dude is destined to be CEO.

huehuefu

Feb 17, 2022
woah, some comments are harsh. its just ep3, renders are great, story is decent, the plot is building up slowly. only thing that i agree with is that file sizes are big

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes