Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So is there going to be a fixed version coming or are we jumping from early access 3.0 straight to 3.5 now? I've held back on playing the 3.0 hoping for the fixed version.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Did anyone unlock the scene Bar-A with Anna? If yes, how?! I tried every way possible and I can't find it...

Edit: Never mind, I found it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Why do so many games have broken saves?
If you want to completely avoid broken saves, play the game only when it is fully completed. It is common for games which are under active development to have changes and fixes on older codes which potentially break the saves, especially for games in early stage of development.

Or,
1. Only play games developed by god level programmer who never makes any mistakes and perfect in every sense which is non-existent.
2. Only play very simple Kinetic Novel.

Reactions: Tulrek

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1686177077562.png

The Grey Dream - Episode 3

The Grey Dream - Episode 3 - Aftermath Full Release!

Release Notes:

1000+ Static Renders

2000+ Animation Frame

Windows-Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Gallery bug fixes.

There are no additional scenes in the full release so if you download it before, we don't advise you to download it again with the intention of seeing extra content.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: Ep.3.0 Early access

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Replay Gallery
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'unlockedOutro', 'ep2ar', 'ep2ba', 'ep2bs',
        'ep2ga', 'ep2gs', 'ep3o', 'ep3a', 'ep3p'
    ]

for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        if getattr(persistent, gallery_unlock_item) != True:
            setattr(persistent, gallery_unlock_item, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    # The script below was found in a scrappy mod
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
Is it suitable to full version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Grey Dream [Ep.3.0 Full] [TheGreys]

COMPRESSED:

Win/LInux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheGreyDream-EP3.0Full
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote - The same bugs, only one was fixed in this update.

(sigh)

The only "fix" I've found in Full vs EA is one scene transition bug in the VN's gallery script (it didn't effect SanchoGallery since I use the actual VN's story scripts for scenes).

That's it. No other bugs were fixed that I fixed in the modded version of EA. Which is not good. Some of the bugs I fixed are likely important so some folks who play unmodded will likely have to replay old content at some later date once the VN is sorted proper. I guess I'll list as many of the bugs as I can remember fixing (it's been a minute, no way I remember them all).

This is not an exhaustive list but only those few I documented during the previous mod update log I have. I know I fixed more than this but it'll give you an idea of what scenarios to look for so you can catch your own fish rather than me handing you fish (you know, the old "teach a man to fish" proverb).

So there's no confusion with users: All the noted bugs and more are already resolved in SanchoMod's Ep3EA.

Regards.

Edit: added a few more that I had missed listing.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The Grey Dream [Ep.3.0 Full] [TheGreys]

COMPRESSED:

Win/LInux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN
Thx for the compression, could you tell your compression settings? It looks like a bit extreme, from 5.5GB to 400MB

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thx for the compression, could you tell your compression settings? It looks like a bit extreme, from 5.5GB to 400MB
80% is what I use for almost all of them, when it is just 2,230 (somewhat close numbers) webp's and 118 PNG's it's going to shrink a lot especially when there is only 3 videos.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1686294955622.png

Status Update - Episode 3.5 #1

Hello there,

Episode 3 is finally over and we immediately started working on Episode 3.5 without taking a break. Some of you may wonder why it's 3.5 instead of 4. The reason behind that is to have more frequent updates and to progress the story at a faster pace by dividing the episode.

1686295013242.png

We have completed the planning stage of the episode and are in the coding and rendering phase. If we have to give an approximate number, about half of the new episode's renders are completed. Also while working on the latest episode, we are changing the dialogues in the previous episodes.

1686295030448.png

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who supported us during and after the development of Episode 3. You reminded us that our work is genuinely appreciated and desired, and you gave us the motivation to keep going. Thank you for your unwavering support.

1686295047134.png

-The Greys

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes