Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 2192115

Overview:
After working in several small-time jobs and graduating from university, you got offered a semi-decent job in an international trading company. Meanwhile, life throws many opportunities down your way, it is up to you to decide. It's time for you to wake up from the dream and face the world's facts.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-07
Release Date: 2023-06-07
Developer: The Greys - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3.0 Full
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Future Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: MULTI-MOD -
Gallery Unlocker

Fan Sigs:
laszlo12 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1949614 View attachment 1949624 View attachment 1949607 View attachment 1949609 View attachment 1949611 View attachment 1949612 View attachment 1949613 View attachment 1949617 View attachment 1949642 View attachment 2192458 View attachment 2192460 View attachment 2192461 View attachment 2192463 View attachment 2192466 View attachment 2192467 View attachment 2192471 View attachment 2192472 View attachment 2192473
the game look damn good man

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Kelly went from my favorite "no thank you" in one update and a preview render. Goddamn that is rough. Can't get on board with those model changes at all. At least there are still Lilly and Jenny...for now...

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Personally i love Kelly's new look.
Disappointed on Crissy though, wish they stuck with a redhead.
That's great! To each his own, we all got different tastes and life would be boring if we all liked the same stuff.

But...eeeeishhh eish1.png

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
These are my genuine feelings after just completing the current version, not here to hurt any feelings just to be brutally honest:

I swear this game features one of the worst depictions/understanding of maledom on this entire site. Maledom isn't even remotely the same as being a douchebag. Having basically every single maledom/"alpha" choice lead to less love from the girls is stupid.

But not nearly as stupid as having the "maledom" choice be to say "nO tHaNk YoU" or "i'M tIrEd" when a girl shows interest in you and skipping entire scenes with that girl. WTF??? That's the OPPOSITE of what a maledom path should be about. That's... I genuinely can't find the words to describe how brainless that is. Since *when* did the alpha/maledom choice become to decline girls??? I have no idea how much content I missed for trying to actually play a maledom path but it sure felt like a lot, and that's just dumb. If the game is just going to punish the player for going maledom at basically every turn, which is exactly how it feels like the whole time, then just don't bother including a maledom path at all. I'm open to be convinced otherwise but the maledom in this game feels utterly sloppy and like it's barely even an afterthought. If it's the case that the developer is secretly only interested in femdom/the "sigma" path, then please stick exclusively to that. Literally no one is going to thank you for a half-assed maledom path. Again, I hope I'm just wrong and the dev is interested in doing better. I can only hope. There is potential here but the maledom path needs a *serious* course correction if any maledom fans are supposed to take any sort of liking to it.

TheGreys

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2022
These are my genuine feelings after just completing the current version, not here to hurt any feelings just to be brutally honest:

I swear this game features one of the worst depictions/understanding of maledom on this entire site. Maledom isn't even remotely the same as being a douchebag. Having basically every single maledom/"alpha" choice lead to less love from the girls is stupid.

But not nearly as stupid as having the "maledom" choice be to say "nO tHaNk YoU" or "i'M tIrEd" when a girl shows interest in you and skipping entire scenes with that girl. WTF??? That's the OPPOSITE of what a maledom path should be about. That's... I genuinely can't find the words to describe how brainless that is. Since *when* did the alpha/maledom choice become to decline girls??? I have no idea how much content I missed for trying to actually play a maledom path but it sure felt like a lot, and that's just dumb. If the game is just going to punish the player for going maledom at basically every turn, which is exactly how it feels like the whole time, then just don't bother including a maledom path at all. I'm open to be convinced otherwise but the maledom in this game feels utterly sloppy and like it's barely even an afterthought. If it's the case that the developer is secretly only interested in femdom/the "sigma" path, then please stick exclusively to that. Literally no one is going to thank you for a half-assed maledom path. Again, I hope I'm just wrong and the dev is interested in doing better. I can only hope. There is potential here but the maledom path needs a *serious* course correction if any maledom fans are supposed to take any sort of liking to it.
We only use the names Sigma and Alpha as codenames. Normally, you shouldn't see them, but since you checking the code (or using a mod), you are criticizing them. You don't have to follow routes labeled as Sigma or Alpha. Typically, when you play a balanced game, you achieve the best results. For example, to see an additional animation in a scene, your Sigma and Alpha scores must be greater than 8, which can only be achieved by making balanced choices.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
We only use the names Sigma and Alpha as codenames. Normally, you shouldn't see them, but since you checking the code (or using a mod), you are criticizing them. You don't have to follow routes labeled as Sigma or Alpha. Typically, when you play a balanced game, you achieve the best results. For example, to see an additional animation in a scene, your Sigma and Alpha scores must be greater than 8, which can only be achieved by making balanced choices.
I think the code is wrong. You should test each variable independently.

if Mc_AlphaM and Mc_SigmaM > 8 should be if Mc_AlphaM > 8 and Mc_SigmaM > 8

the first is testing Mc_AlphaM for True or False

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man, this MC thinks he is just so fucking cool lol. Still, it's a pretty decent VN so far with above average writing and one of the best boob physics during animations.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1688036144643.png

Status Update - Episode 3.5 #2

Hello folks,

It's been a while since the last status update, and during this time, there have been several developments regarding the upcoming update. Honestly, we didn't even think we could release a new episode this quickly. Anyway, without further ado, let's get to the reason you're reading this status update.

1688036241362.png

In terms of renders, only the final scene and animations are left, and once they are completed, the rendering process of the episode will be finished.

1688036255486.png

As for the coding phase, it's almost halfway done. If everything goes smoothly as planned, it will be completed soon.

Previews:

1688036276185.png

1688036282019.png

1688036287484.png

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes