Jan 5, 2023
The Grey Dream [Ep.3.5] [TheGreys]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN
Not sure if it's something you did or the dev, but I get an error about "cannot find label start" on the Mac version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure if it's something you did or the dev, but I get an error about "cannot find label start" on the Mac version.
Compressing doesn't touch scripts or anything else, only audio/video/images. I tested win before I uploaded, and this is a pre-release as well. Have to wait to see if any other Mac users have issues, as sometimes it's hit and miss.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Meh..from so promissing first release to this update with long borring chit-chat in clothes shop, I would say each update is worse than previous one. All that mistery about job,people(women) around the office, even boss are gone and story moved to other direction. Apart of Martha all other girls around MC right now are the ones I have less interest to spend the time with. Bench time and hoping something will change in next 3-4 updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG and TheGreys

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
could someone else tell me if after this scene does the game end for you? because I've excited that there are 600 new images but i don't see to be doing something right.
game ends here for me.png .

Reactions: Singer2022

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
"early access"... if true and not "final" I'm not sure I want to work twice on one update. Is EA = beta? If so, fuck that. Ep3's "early access" fucked us all into being beta testers for "full" later if memory serves.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes i saw it saying beta and im gonna skip if for now until regular one comes out.
It bit us in the ass last go-'round:
1692409377980.png
We were all beta testers for "full" to release later (after I fixed all the damn bugs)... I don't get releases pre-public so I'm gun shy at the moment... damn the luck, cuz I'm gonna have to eyeball it regardless. Ugh.

Reactions: Malika1234

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fucking hell man. Even this bug is still in Ep3....

I'll sort that too.
And this damn bug is still present... again. How many times do I have to post these bug reports? TheGreys I'm giving you solid info... you know I know my shit, I've had your back from the start. Search "bug" via my username to see them all (I'll try to re-summarize all of them again once I'm done combing through it all yet again this time).

May 23, 2020
I'm sad there is no femdom path with Helen. Missionary or Doggy and not MC submissive options, not even in dialogue for build up. There is little indication there'll be femdom in the next updates. And all the hottest female characters seem to be submissive or vanilla. Only the one with the moles is femdom, but her facial expressions turn her ugly in the renders and she doesn't have any scenes with the MC.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes