onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
me likie me like the MILF renders alot it is like yum yum gimme some lol kidding but the renders are fcken nice (y):love:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Nice game with beautiful and sexy chick, even though there are not many sex scenes, players are satisfied with the sex scenes they make in this game

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
From what I understand, it seems that Mc is the reason why Helen and Mc's relationship ended.
I wonder what Mc did to make Halen so angry.
It's clear she still loves her.
Mc doesn't seem like the cheating type. It's gotta be something else.
I hope the secretary is an LI.

Reactions: dervalle007

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I'm sad there is no femdom path with Helen. Missionary or Doggy and not MC submissive options, not even in dialogue for build up. There is little indication there'll be femdom in the next updates. And all the hottest female characters seem to be submissive or vanilla. Only the one with the moles is femdom, but her facial expressions turn her ugly in the renders and she doesn't have any scenes with the MC.
Is there any femdom in this game? The "reviews" don't say much.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The game started off very promising at the beginning back then, but then I kind of felt like it went nowhere since. I have no problem with slow burn, but there seem to be massive bloat with the dialogue. Ultimately, this is still AVN game because there are sexual scenes, but what we're getting is like 75% characters sitting and talking.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Grey Dream - MultiMod Edition (Ep3.5 Early Access Update)
TGD_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
TGD SM B03r1.jpg TGD SM B03r2.jpg TGD SM B03r3.jpg

NOTE: IMPORTANT! To attempt to minimize the link scraping of recent shady AVN websites I've set a compressed file password which is inside the spoiler below the DL links. This is not meant to impede you nor this site but rather the recent escalation of other shitty websites and blogs that give nothing to the community but constantly scrape this website's posts for links... and they've found a passion for ripping mine apparently. Well fuck them. My releases are exclusive to this site only as always. So, apologies for the inconvenience but I have to try something.
1692476180043.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

P.S. A very special thanks to my bud TheGreys for the forgiveness and collaboration to refine his product to the best it can be. I've always had your back and appreciate your understanding of my rant last night.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Can't Patreon atm.. wife's not working right now.. but I did follow and wishlist on Steam and will definitely be buying this gem when it's out of the 'coming soon' category. Awesome game.. renders, writing.. animations.. all top shelf. Kudos!

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes