Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021
1693250686079.png

Hello folks,

It's been almost 2 months since the last status update. We wanted to let you know what we've been up to in the meantime. First, let's state the obvious. We released Episode 3.5. As for the development of the rest of the game, we started working on Episode 4 right after we released the last update.

1693250698626.png

At the moment we have 150 static renders of Episode 4 completed, which is 1/4 of the size of the episode. In terms of code, only the first scene is currently coded, but we plan to finish the code of all the rendered scenes we have by the end of the week.

1693250713071.png

Again, endless thanks to our patrons who support us. If you can't support us financially, adding our game to your wishlist on Steam would help us tremendously.

-The Greys

binbianmeiboty

Jun 28, 2023
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: Ep.3.5

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.125324/post-10861740

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Replay Gallery
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'unlockedOutro', 'ep2ar', 'ep2ba', 'ep2bs',
        'ep2ga', 'ep2gs', 'ep3o', 'ep3a', 'ep3p',
        'ep35h'
    ]

for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        if getattr(persistent, gallery_unlock_item) != True:
            setattr(persistent, gallery_unlock_item, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
I can't download it, it's a file or a net? or i just need to make a file by my own with the attachment. look forward to guys' reply and thanks

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
I can't download it, it's a file or a net? or i just need to make a file by my own with the attachment. look forward to guys' reply and thanks
Yes, xCalon is correct.

You can just right click on the file and use the "Save link as..." context menu option
OR
Click the link, and when you see the code on the screen, use CTRL + S and you'll get the save as screen :)

Last edited:
Reactions: binbianmeiboty

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
How many LIs game has? And which ones are they? Is Lilly one of them? (she is too cute and good)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
How many hours does this game last?
I didn't pay attention to the length in terms of hours. But for me it took something like 4-6 hrs at vert least but might of been more in the range of 8 - 10 hrs. So id say somewhere in the middle of those 2 ranges probably about right. It felt decently long to me. But it depends how much you back track your choices as well as I do a decent amount of that anytime I play a AVN for the first time.

Reactions: chamillionaire

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Hello Folks,
Here we are with another status update. We were doing very well the last two weeks until Zyanid started having internet problems. It's been a week and we're still trying to fix the situation, but because of that, we haven't had a chance to work on the code. However, Kagan has continued to render and animate during this time and we have now made enough progress to be satisfied.
Normally, we don't give away the content of the episodes in the status updates, but in Episode 4, you will be making one of the most important decisions the game will ever have. So choose wisely.

As for the rest of the game, we have decided to add a cinematic at the end of each episode. With the release of Episode 4, we will add 2 cinematics, Episode 3.5 and Episode 4. Episodes 2 and 3 are not forgotten and we will add cinematics for them later.
For now, let's move on to the boring but important details. We currently have 300 rendered renders and 250 posed scenes. At the same time, half of the episode 3.5 cinematics are currently rendered.
Lastly, we would like to thank you all for the Steam progress. We have now reached almost 5,000 wishlists. We couldn't have done it without your interest and support. Thank you again.

-The Greys

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm sad there is no femdom path with Helen. Missionary or Doggy and not MC submissive options, not even in dialogue for build up. There is little indication there'll be femdom in the next updates. And all the hottest female characters seem to be submissive or vanilla. Only the one with the moles is femdom, but her facial expressions turn her ugly in the renders and she doesn't have any scenes with the MC.
Femdom with these beautiful characters/models will be a site to see ;)

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes