Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Just now
Hello Folks,
Since the last status update, almost everything has been running smoothly. Our internet problems have been solved, there have only been a few rendering bugs that took almost no time to fix. It's been one of the few weeks with so few problems since we started working on the game.

In the last status update, we said that we were working on the cinematics and now we are happy to say that the rendering of the Episode 3.5 cinematic is finished and we will start working on the Episode 4 cinematic soon.

If you ask what else we have done, a rough estimate is that more than half of the static renders for Episode 4 are done. In the next few days, we plan to finish the animations of the episode instead of the static renders.

On the coding side, the first 6 scenes of episode 4 are completely coded and ready to play, but since we are not completely sure about the music of the scenes, we are thinking about changing the music.
Don't forget the wishlist The Grey Dream on Steam!

-The Greys

Last edited:

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Hello there,
We are back with another status update. In the last status update I said it was going smoothly and somehow we didn't have any problems and oh boy I got a reality check pretty soon after that. after I shared that post I was down with the flu for at least half a week and after that Kagan started feeling bad so it's been a shitty two weeks. Still, we kept working and here are the results.

I won't give any numbers because the last two weeks were mostly about rendering animations and re-rendering some renders, but it was a productive 2 weeks. Another 4 scenes are finished. In total we only have a few scenes left to finish, but since they're the biggest scenes in this episode, they'll take more time to code and polish.

That was about it. Some of you also asked for a release date. Normally we hate to give out release dates, but let's say November doesn't look too bad.

Don't forget the wishlist for The Grey Dream on Steam!

-The Greys

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very interesting story, love it how a lawyer turn partly spy-like, also the girls are very sexy, they VN sure show a very high quality and I'm looking forward to buy it when released on steam. Keep up the great work and I surely love a great VN with a very good story behind it.

Reactions: Marnie_Tippy

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Episode 4 - Status Update #5
1699822534727.png

Hello everyone,

This is the last status update before the release of Episode 4. So what has happened in the last two weeks? We said we were working on the final scenes and they were big. Well, one of the scenes got a lot bigger after we decided it looked weird without a free roam. Right now we are trying to finish the free roam renders. Once we finish those, we will be pretty much done for this episode. Aside from these developments, we'll be releasing the next episode with an Android version so that all Android players can enjoy it.

Previews:

1699822545763.png
1699822550720.png
1699822555290.png

Don't forget the wishlist for The Grey Dream on Steam!

-The Greys

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes