Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can anybody share episode 1 & 2 menu screen photo?
  • Just snapshots? Yes, go to the mod page and there's a section of the VN's initial release preview pics that are now deprecated.
    • Simply click this spoiler in the mod's OP:
    • 1692529914395.png
  • If you desire the original png files then see the attached which has the three MainMenu art slides.
  • If you desire the compressed version of Ep1 for your own play/viewing pleasure then see post here. For PC the WorkUpload links are still available, I think the others are now deprecated.
You're welcome in advance.

Last edited:

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
What does activate the voyeur stat? I mean it changes some scene or something like that? its avoidable?

Claudi@

Jun 24, 2023
After seeing this video I decided to download the game. Super graphics and the story part is equally interesting . If the whole game is as I saw in the clip, I will think about the idea of supporting the developer on Patreon . I will also put this comment in the review part, from my perspective it deserves 5 stars.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
From what I understand, it seems that Mc is the reason why Helen and Mc's relationship ended.
I wonder what Mc did to make Halen so angry.
It's clear she still loves her.
Mc doesn't seem like the cheating type. It's gotta be something else.
I hope the secretary is an LI.
Maybe she couldn’t deal with his over active bladder and bought him some Cymbalta but he refused to take it cause he likes taking a piss every 5 minutes :ROFLMAO:

Deeja

Jul 30, 2021
Very nice game! No extra-ordinary story, but interestingly enough. Beautiful girls too. But why oh why there has to be a redhead in this game?
My mind goes somewhat single-lane mode only o_O Redheads rule the world :D

Reactions: Kassandara
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes