dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Obviously a story focused game but...

" After working in several small-time jobs and graduating from university, you got offered a semi-decent job in an international trading company. Meanwhile, life throws many opportunities down your way, it is up to you to decide. It's time for you to wake up from the dream and face the world's facts. "

tells me you either have someone doing all the writing for you or the story is forgettable... It would be wise to write a new synopsis so interested people have any clue at all what the game is about because I literally don't have a clue after reading that.
Even after playing I don't know what the game is about, so at least the synopsis is right. The renders are good though

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
this game is actually ok, don't look at the screens! it's not just about people talking on the phone and headshots from various angles.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote - The same bugs, only one was fixed in this update.

(sigh)

The only "fix" I've found in Full vs EA is one scene transition bug in the VN's gallery script (it didn't effect SanchoGallery since I use the actual VN's story scripts for scenes).

That's it. No other bugs were fixed that I fixed in the modded version of EA. Which is not good. Some of the bugs I fixed are likely important so some folks who play unmodded will likely have to replay old content at some later date once the VN is sorted proper. I guess I'll list as many of the bugs as I can remember fixing (it's been a minute, no way I remember them all).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not an exhaustive list but only those few I documented during the previous mod update log I have. I know I fixed more than this but it'll give you an idea of what scenarios to look for so you can catch your own fish rather than me handing you fish (you know, the old "teach a man to fish" proverb).

So there's no confusion with users: All the noted bugs and more are already resolved in SanchoMod's Ep3EA.

Regards.

Edit: added a few more that I had missed listing.
I still have to check all of these though... I'm crossing my fingers here....

Reactions: imzahai and yandex

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So this Is a cuck game or not . I'm reading MC Is the only one not getting sex but it has OpTiONal voyeur content. Devs tag your games properly!
Uh just played it once and maybe its dependent on the decisions, but my mc railed at least three girls (i think it was 4 or 5?) while the only time i remember him
"watching" someone else was a videotape with a two coworkers where the guy got dominated by the woman..

I dunno if youre jealous about this guy tho ..

Oh and the lews were really good, anna in the shower looked amazing

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Solid update just might be me but really tried of cliffhanger endings in VN I get why devs use them still though

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TheGreys,

Bud... you messed up. You should NOT have released this update in this condition. I really wish you would have reached out to me before deploying it.

Folks, your old saves are mostly going to be fucked (Ep3.5EA and prior). You see when the dev built the retail package he did not base the new script files off the original RPYC files... meaning your save location pointers RenPy uses to load your save at the exact point within the VN are lost. He packaged it with brand newly created RPYC's which have zero file pointers in them.

I can fix all of this in the mod update... maybe for you folks running unmodded too, but there will be many many players who don't either visit this site or don't read the threads and there could end up with a mix of two sets of folks:
  • Those that have their original file save pointers via a fix to be created (I'm working on it)
  • Those who do not
This could become a real mess real quick. I'll see what I can do but a "patch" should be easy enough for me to create based on the Ep3.5EA script files. I need a bit of time though... BBL.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes