Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
It kinda looks like the dialogue file (if there is such a thing) had a Find/Replace run on it, replacing every instance of "I am" with "I'm". I've twice spotted sentences like "At least I'd like to think I'm." and I've only been playing for like 15 minutes so far.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there is a scene after this where we know what was in the car or my game has a problem cz after this immediately i got fundraiser night ?
It's part of the update's cliffhanger bud, the costume party ending there and the fundraiser ending as well. It's become an TheGreys trademark to end updates with cliffhangers as a part of the Episode writing process... and it's very effective imho.

So no, nothing is wrong with your game, it's playing exactly as it is supposed to (I can see you are using the mod which sorts out any issues that I found to date). Regards.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
It's part of the update's cliffhanger bud, the costume party ending there and the fundraiser ending as well. It's become an TheGreys trademark to end updates with cliffhangers as a part of the Episode writing process... and it's very effective imho.

So no, nothing is wrong with your game, it's playing exactly as it is supposed to (I can see you are using the mod which sorts out any issues that I found to date). Regards.
I thought that but as i always play compressed versions of games , I'm always skeptical if I miss something.
And yes i always use your mod if its available it makes my experience better especially the consequences cz sometimes U think ur choice will lead U to something U want but the dev has another thought like here how can i know if i refused "anna"s offer i will get "Haley" scene in other games U know U have the choice the go there or there but here U need to try every choice to make sure U dont miss anything but the mod makes it alot easier so thanks for ur great work .
1703762625008.png

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello there,
It's been almost a month since the launch of episode 4 and we haven't posted much besides bug fixes and special renders so we decided to post this. In the last status update before the launch we mentioned 2 extra cinematics for episodes 2 and 3, well we spent the last 2 weeks making them, and we also decided since we're releasing a new patch with them we'll also add achievements that will give you special renders rewards when you unlock them.
Special Achievement Reward Example:

Now it is time for the main event. So, as you may know, we were planning a steam launch and finally decided on January 9th. Also for the Steam launch we decided to add more languages like Russian, Turkish, and Brazilian Portuguese, and if you'd like to translate our game to your language please get in touch with us on Discord. These languages won't be Steam only, of course, we will release them with the new patch for all patrons.
Before we end this post we would like to thank everyone who supported us. And if you want to support us but don't want to do it financially, you can help us by adding The Grey Dream to your Steam Wishlist.

See you soon,
The Greys

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
the story is all over the place but the renders are fantastic and animations too, love Helen :love:
now that her dad is shot i guess the MC will take over as the main Alpha hehe
Helen better be ready for some love :giggle:

May 16, 2020
I was lucky got key because curator Steam to try last September 2023, and Episode 4 really good cant wait what happen next.

Also already drop positive review, hope you like it.

What if add DLC for 4K wallpaper in steam instead of in gallery render, so I can use for my wallpaper at my TV or PC.

Congratulations for your release and Goodluck in the future ,and Universe bless you always

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes