bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheGreyDream-EP4.3Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Steam version is best version to work with ATM (compared to non-Steam).

I've confirmed the VN's core save pointers are mostly resolved with the exception that the Steam's Ep4 content core pointers are different than the non-Steam... so I'm using the Steam versions in the mod update as this is presumed to be the "latest and greatest" of the VN's core file system.

If saves are borked in the future (Ep5+) then we'll deal with it then.

Otherwise something wicked is coming (I also took the liberty of giving the Preferences screen a facelift since it was a bit wonky):

I'll see about adding the "Side Story" to either SanchoGallery or back to the extras as a an additional benefit while I'm porting things over.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note: many of the cheevos fire off automatically (not influenced by choices). For those that don't I'll update the mod's ChoiceGuide to reflect those particular cheevos for you Steam folks.

An example:
1705177331005.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Grey Dream - MultiMod Edition (Ep 4 v4.3 Steam/Non-Steam)
TGD_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
TGD SM B04r1.jpg TGD SM B04r2.jpg TGD SM B04r3.jpg TGD SM B04r4.jpg TGD SM B04r5.jpg

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

RYujen

Mar 22, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Grey Dream - MultiMod Edition (Ep 4 v4.3 Steam/Non-Steam)
View attachment 3260895
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3260888 View attachment 3260890 View attachment 3260892 View attachment 3260893 View attachment 3260894

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
I'm guessing there won't be a android compatibility with it?

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes