VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Guilt [v0.3] [3d Obsession]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
This animation was gonna be in the game but I fucked it up with lighting and background total renders for this animation was 240. But I have learned a lot from this mistake and next animations will be pretty good.

Reactions: Manford

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I just posted these 4k wallpapers on patreon for smart phones. Just join my patreon for one dollar to get them.
there will be more of them in the future I can customize your name in the background just message me on patreon.

View attachment 1439891

About Next Update
I'm about to start work on renders for the new update.
Next update will complete this short visual novel type thing after that the game will have choices which will led to MC's guilt and regret . But don't worry MC will overcome his fears. Next version will not be this short and I will try to add some decent lines in the script.
Thank You so much.
If only you can tell us future fetishes.... that will make it better, I and many others don't like surprises or getting blindsided by content that we may or may not like.
Best of luck with the game :D

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
will the text be centered in the future ? :unsure:
its a bit weird to have it on the left :confused: - centered is common i think and much easier to read
(and its about the perception)

edit : okayyyyy - my brain hurts .... a proofreader could help :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah I know I upload a short ass demo but true idea was the intro animation of the first milf but as Im new to renderind and developing I fucked up the lighting of the Milf that's why I had to upload this short ass demo any how I promise to write better script and do a better renders. Peace :love:
Good game so far. My one issue is the short demo you gave us and the overview you said about the game...........DON"T MATCH AT ALL!!!

overview. Teenager finds out his family really isn't his family.

game .... Teenager goes to clothing store to buy a t-shirt. Meets a hot MILF they go to her apartment....I won't spoil it sorry!

???? So how do those two match up??? Yes he mentioned his mom a few time and said she and his sisters were out of town visiting Grandmother. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around this. It is like I read an overview of a new game but then it downloaded a completely different game!

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Good game so far. My one issue is the short demo you gave us and the overview you said about the game...........DON"T MATCH AT ALL!!!

overview. Teenager finds out his family really isn't his family.

game .... Teenager goes to clothing store to buy a t-shirt. Meets a hot MILF they go to her apartment....I won't spoil it sorry!

???? So how do those two match up??? Yes he mentioned his mom a few time and said she and his sisters were out of town visiting Grandmother. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around this. It is like I read an overview of a new game but then it downloaded a completely different game!
Meeting that milf was a pin point of the main story I can't interduce her after that you will know when the story unfolds later why I did that.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Meeting that milf was a pin point of the main story I can't interduce her after that you will know when the story unfolds later why I did that.
I can understand that.........but can you understand the confusion of us playing with how it unfolded and where it just stopped?

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
I can understand that.........but can you understand the confusion of us playing with how it unfolded and where it just stopped?
I tottally get it don't worry it will all make sense in few versions. The thing is I'm still learning on rendering and coding I'm a graphic designer by profession so that's the reason I couldn't show in the right way what I wanted to but it was close enough I have learned a lot from these two updates and I'm gonna tie this into future versions beatuifully don't worry just enjoy the mysterious ride

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Rough as a cobb and the spelling/writing could use some work. But decent renders and worth a second look as the DEV continues to learn and improve as he goes along.. well maybe not rough as a cobb but yeah, somewhat rough. Keep on bringing the content 3d Obsession.

Guss

May 26, 2018
I don't know if it's me or not, but doesn't the MC look a lot like the MC in MOH?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is my first time playing and you know what? I'm fine with this being a KN. It's nice to just sit back and enjoy the story unfold instead of running around and interacting with everything. The story sounds good and the women look great so I'll looking forward to trying this.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I just posted these 4k wallpapers on patreon for smart phones. Just join my patreon for one dollar to get them.
there will be more of them in the future I can customize your name in the background just message me on patreon.

View attachment 1439891

About Next Update
I'm about to start work on renders for the new update.
Next update will complete this short visual novel type thing after that the game will have choices which will led to MC's guilt and regret . But don't worry MC will overcome his fears. Next version will not be this short and I will try to add some decent lines in the script.
Thank You so much.
Is there going to be vaginal sex in this game? I don't see it in the tag. Just curious.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
My thoughts about the game, the Dev should have waited with the release until he had at least the part when the MC finds out his family is not his family. The renders are average and there are no animations. The game needs a proofreader and the names for the coding also need to be fixed because in ep2 when Patricia speaks the game shows woman instead of her name.

Patricia is the MCs real mom

Reactions: BubbaRiley47
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote