VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Guilt [v0.3] [3d Obsession]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021

custom image.jpg

CUSTOM CHARACTER

Hello Everyone,

I'm creating custom characters for Valentine Version of the game I want you to submit your portrait and character figure sizes if you want then I will pick 5 characters and include them in the valentine version then I will start a poll about those 5 characters and the one will win the poll I will include that character permanently in the story. You are more than welcome to submit your own portrait as the MC's best friend, his mom, his cousin, his sister etc.
just give me front picture of your self or the face you want of that character.

(I hired someone for coding and for script writing so from now on all latest version gonna be good and I will just focus on renders)

Please submit your portrait before 5-02-2022

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Working on Final Version (THE GUILT)

Working on the Final Version will take almost 3 months from now but when I will release the game it will be the full game and there will be no requirement for updates. When I complete this part of the story and the game is done then we will move on to other stories and side stories but when I release a game it will be a whole and final version of its kind.

See you in 3 months from now.

Meanwhile, you can support my project for just 1$ I will keep you updated every weekend.

Take Care.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Good storyline I hope the update come out soon
Over a year and still no future tags listed?
The developer's latest post on Patreon is from May 7:
Working on Final Version (THE GUILT)

Working on the Final Version will take almost 3 months from now but when I will release the game it will be the full game and there will be no requirement for updates. When I complete this part of the story and the game is done then we will move on to other stories and side stories but when I release a game it will be a whole and final version of its kind.

See you in 3 months from now.

Meanwhile, you can support my project for just 1$ I will keep you updated every weekend.

Take Care.
He has posted nothing since. It's been over 9 months since that post; a check of the Patreon site show that he has 0 Patrons providing $0 of income. It might be time to add the Abandoned tag to this game. Lack of support or real life may have taken the developer away from this game.

By the way, this information was posted only a few posts above your posts.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote