VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Guilt [v0.3] [3d Obsession]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
combined.jpg

Download them from my patreon and if you want any of them from different angle like a close up or something just ask me in message on patreon I will render it for you and guys please join me on my patreon its just for 1$ I'm working letterily 16 hours a day (job+this project) learning and rendering constantly I promise game will get better by each update and by your support I will stick to this project. I thought of starting this last year but the fear that I don't know anything about renders and coding stoped me from starting this but finally I have a great story and now I just want your support and my updates will not be deleyed more than one month like other developers. Peace (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So far good layout and graphics. I notice some minor spelling errors through-out the VN. Looking forward for the next few release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: 3dobsession1

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
So far good layout and graphics. I notice some minor spelling errors through-out the VN. Looking forward for the next few release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Thank you
yeah I need someone to code and write scripts but I need support guys so I can hire someone to do that.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
This animation was gonna be in the game but I fucked it up with lighting and background total renders for this animation was 240. But I have learned a lot from this mistake and next animations will be pretty good.
thanks for the share and hard work you are putting out. the story sounds very interesting with a mysterious twist which I look forward to reviewing. Best of luck looking forward to the game play and the future updates.

Reactions: 3dobsession1
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote