LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
After what Devon did to the MC, to put the blame on him and get the mom to kick him out, it would be fitting as a revenge route to make Devon your bitch...literally, like once you've cucked him and romanced the mom and sis, it doesn't stop there, you begin to slowly turn Devon in your sissy brother, and once he is fully transformed, get all 3 of them together and have a victory orgy celebration, this is after you've made Devon shy away from pussy and prefer his big brothers dick, now you have your mother, sister and brother on their knees worshiping you
hmmm interestung especialy if that was avoidable as they say to each their own.
But in my case computer says no!
Juat Sayin.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I change the script for people who like the words mom, sister and brother to appear more frequently in dialogues. I just replace some words like "big man" , "baby" etc. I didn't replaced whole dialogues except maybe 5-6 lines. The writing is dev's job.... Of course such patches fit well only if devs put an effort to stick with a taboo story. From what I have seen most devs don't care so much about it...

EDIT: I make some corrections to the previous script file and also make some minor changes to some dialogues in "MC - Nicole path" but I'm not going to make any other changes. This is my final script for this version.

Last edited:

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
I change the script for people who like the words mom, sister and brother to appear more frequently in dialogues. I just replace some words like "big man" , "baby" etc. I didn't replaced whole dialogues except maybe 5-6 lines. The writing is dev's job.... Of course such patches fit well only if devs put an effort to stick with a taboo story. From what I have seen most devs don't care so much about it...

Note: Don't forget to make a backup of the original script before using this.
Does Karen pregnancy path end after obgyn vist?

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
On the ntr path, and Devon has not had sex with either off them yet and I cannot seem to make them progress
Use cheating system deteriorate your relationship with the girls by 5 and also up their lust by 5.
After that go to sleep for the next day.
Repeat if no events happened after waking up. Worked everytime for me.
Also, you can change Devon relationship in positive for sharing and negative to get trashes around.

FORNICATOR420

Oct 27, 2018
what should be the karen pregnancy limit to go through. Right now Karen pregnancy is over 150. Where Nocole has 10.

Last edited:

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I think i got all the pregnant event after going over 20 or 30 just to me sure. The last event is Karen and Nicole telling the MC/NTR bro that they are pregnant.

Reactions: FORNICATOR420

franklin3696

Sep 2, 2018
Hey! I'm a huge fan of your game! LOTS OF POTENTIAL TO BECOME A HUGE GAME I love the Mom - extremely sexy. Please do add more animations, some music and sound during the sex scenes and your game would be a huge hit! Also love the pregnancy fetish you can add more fetishes like watersports with the mom. Also maybe bring in more male characters to share the mom with. Will contribute a significant amount in patreon if I see the above changes. All the best!

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes