reqasd

Jul 6, 2017
Guys help, pliz, progress does not go further after choosing to account for pregnancy, I checked both options, I waited 15 days, nothing happens. I also chose to share the mother with the Devon, but nothing happens there either, and I didn’t see anything with sister at all, what to do? (sorry for mistakes, bad in english)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Guys help, pliz, progress does not go further after choosing to account for pregnancy, I checked both options, I waited 15 days, nothing happens. I also chose to share the mother with the Devon, but nothing happens there either, and I didn’t see anything with sister at all, what to do? (sorry for mistakes, bad in english)
For the pregnancy scenes to progress, you need a minimum 20 points of pregnancy for both girls. For Nicole, you can only farm that at 14.00 in the beach now.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello

Is it still possible to enter the relationships manually at the start of the game as when i tried it today after trying it the other day with incest patch the relationships were the ones used with the incest patch even though i had deleted the folder in appdata roaming and the main game folder as well , spotted this in other game as well but thought nothing of it at the time , is data stored anywhere else besides the 2 folders I've mentioned

simple yes or no answer will do as I'm not sure why it is happening

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think the i-patch breaks the content somewhat cause Nicole is stuck while Karen works fine. After getting rid of the patch it works.... Strange.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i just started a new game without using the incest patch. im not getting the option to name the characters or set relationships. they are all labeled woman, boy and girl.

EDIT: i just tried it with the incest patch and only the mothers relationship is changed. the other two are still boy and girl

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi there.

In this update, is there a new scenes with Karen after MC went with her to the doctor to confirm they are pregnant?

Or is this update only about Nicole?

Cheers

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
stuck with sister with RP 60 and LP 42, I can not progress to fuck her. What do I need to get it?
Thanks

Reactions: DRinWV

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
took forever to finally fuck the mom but got a game over. fuck this im out
thats a shame because in this game if you fuck mom first chance you get which is against her wishes it is infact game over.
but however had you not ignored her wishes and refrained from fucking her first chance you got.
Then its not game over and she will go on to let you fuck her just a little later in the game without it being game over.

Just Sayin.

• Angry
Reactions: House Of Black

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Not here to bitch about possible ntr, but I was thinking to myself, specifically with this description, why would you come back Unless it was to ÷&$# this dude up cold vengeance style?

Maybe other ppl enjoy playing a title in which you get fucked up by some dude who ruined ur shit, gets u tossed out of Your home & fucks all your fam but the only joy I see in a game like that would be to return the favor tenfold >;D

so I could've started with this but please tell me this isn't going to be one of *those* games where mc just struggles to not be framed/blackmailed/ beta bitch slapped around bc it looks decent & I'd like to try it out.
I am sorry but on the ntr route the MC is humiliated and despised.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Last time I played this was back in February, has the dev still not bothered to put out a "patch" to fix these stupid names since he dropped the fill in the blank approach for whatever reason?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Nicloes r/40 L/50 not going up and no tapping her yet how to advance her story . I am also using the inc patch

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
thats a shame because in this game if you fuck mom first chance you get which is against her wishes it is infact game over.
but however had you not ignored her wishes and refrained from fucking her first chance you got.
Then its not game over and she will go on to let you fuck her just a little later in the game without it being game over.

Just Sayin.
I picked it back up but I don't know how far it goes. the mom is pregnant. does she ever start to show? I also wish there was a walkthrough and maybe a redisign for nicole because her face is rough

.YungRoxas

Apr 18, 2020
How did you trigger sharing scene with devon? i stuck at the part where devon says to help the mc.
I tried to reduce karen relationship but it went to hard NTR, so any idea how to share with devon or the content isn't ready yet?

Rendation

Apr 17, 2020
After what Devon did to the MC, to put the blame on him and get the mom to kick him out, it would be fitting as a revenge route to make Devon your bitch...literally, like once you've cucked him and romanced the mom and sis, it doesn't stop there, you begin to slowly turn Devon in your sissy brother, and once he is fully transformed, get all 3 of them together and have a victory orgy celebration, this is after you've made Devon shy away from pussy and prefer his big brothers dick, now you have your mother, sister and brother on their knees worshiping you

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes