Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
As someone who dislikes NTR, this game is amazing! I always prefer to be the alpha male who gets all the chicks in the pack and this games does all that. Reminds me a lot of The Tyrant. I sincerely hope the dev continue to work on this soon-to-be masterpiece and don't leave it abandon like so many good abandoned h-games.

Cross your fingers dev will also add more girls in later updates. Maybe an aunt, cousin, or a blood-related cougar (Grandma I Like to Fuck). Please add a GILF, there aren't enough GILFs in h-games.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
As someone who dislikes NTR, this game is amazing! I always prefer to be the alpha male who gets all the chicks in the pack and this games does all that. Reminds me a lot of The Tyrant. I sincerely hope the dev continue to work on this soon-to-be masterpiece and don't leave it abandon like so many good abandoned h-games.

Cross your fingers dev will also add more girls in later updates. Maybe an aunt, cousin, or a blood-related cougar (Grandma I Like to Fuck). Please add a GILF, there aren't enough GILFs in h-games.
so how much sexual content is there up to yet?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I know it still in earlier development, but damn, I have to crosscheck the scene I've got with the images. Need some 'to-do checklist' and major hints. I don't really sure how to proceed when the girl stat reach 40. Because I'm kept trying, and doesn't know what trigger it, now the mom on relationship 57, but sis still stuck in 40. I've no problem with grinding, especially the scene can be replayed and upgraded when relation gets better. There are far worse grinding game and I still okay with it, as long as it's 'keep in the family' genre.;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I managed to do the resort thing with Karen, got pregnancy to 1, but I'm still stuck with Nicole. I can grope her in the morning, kiss in the neck at the beach, drive her to the party, etc, have relationship at 40 and lust at 50 with her, but I don't know if there's a trigger that I missed to go further or it's just the end of the current content with her. Anyone that can help please?

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Well I hope its the end, i got all that and i cant go any further, i tried for a week(in story)to get any thing else, but i didnt. I think the dev needs to enter "that all folks"

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I managed to do the resort thing with Karen, got pregnancy to 1, but I'm still stuck with Nicole. I can grope her in the morning, kiss in the neck at the beach, drive her to the party, etc, have relationship at 40 and lust at 50 with her, but I don't know if there's a trigger that I missed to go further or it's just the end of the current content with her. Anyone that can help please?
Would you help me to get to "managed to do the resort thing with Karen, got pregnancy to 1"? Thanks

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Would you help me to get to "managed to do the resort thing with Karen, got pregnancy to 1"? Thanks
Where did you got stuck? To do the resort, you'll need to get Lust to 50 and Relationship to 60, mind that not everything adds to Lust or Relationship that you do with her. There's also a part where you have to peek on her while she masturbates, and not to fuck her just masturbate yourself. You also need to get on the beach with her at 19.00. The events should triggered every morning with her if you progress properly. Then you'll need 3000 dollars so you can take her to the resort.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Where did you got stuck? To do the resort, you'll need to get Lust to 50 and Relationship to 60, mind that not everything adds to Lust or Relationship that you do with her. There's also a part where you have to peek on her while she masturbates, and not to fuck her just masturbate yourself. You also need to get on the beach with her at 19.00. The events should triggered every morning with her if you progress properly. Then you'll need 3000 dollars so you can take her to the resort.
Lust to 50 and Relationship to 40, money about 1500. I keep playing every day sometimes all day. Have not been able to get past Relationship to 40. I go through all time prompts to be with her. "part where you have to peek on her while she masturbates" not sure? We only masturbated on each other. Did you work on the other two siblings? I spend all my time on just her, since that's what the guide stated.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Lust to 50 and Relationship to 40, money about 1500. I keep playing every day sometimes all day. Have not been able to get past Relationship to 40. I go through all time prompts to be with her. "part where you have to peek on her while she masturbates" not sure? We only masturbated on each other. Did you work on the other two siblings? I spend all my time on just her, since that's what the guide stated.
I worked on the sibling, and ignored Devon McFuckface pretty much, when he said I should share the mom I told him to fuck off. I'm not sure sleeping with her is a trigger, because I progressed with her even when I slept together with the sister. Btw I re-checked my save, Lust is at 41, Relationship is at 60, and I already have 1 Pregnancy with her. Try the beach, the pool, the work, the breakfeast, etc, except for the peek when she is masturbating, since that puts lust down by 1. Also check what gives lust and relationship because after a certain phase, not everything increases it. Maybe you missed out on something like the beach, and have to do that twice. I remember that at one time you had to shower with her as well. Idk how far you progressed at work, but you should also get promoted at least once I think, I had that twice, it helps you gather money faster anyway and MC mentions it to mom as well. Physique limit also gets bigger after some phases, I have mine at 165 now, maybe that should be increased as well if you can.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I worked on the sibling, and ignored Devon McFuckface pretty much, when he said I should share the mom I told him to fuck off. I'm not sure sleeping with her is a trigger, because I progressed with her even when I slept together with the sister. Btw I re-checked my save, Lust is at 41, Relationship is at 60, and I already have 1 Pregnancy with her. Try the beach, the pool, the work, the breakfeast, etc, except for the peek when she is masturbating, since that puts lust down by 1. Also check what gives lust and relationship because after a certain phase, not everything increases it. Maybe you missed out on something like the beach, and have to do that twice. I remember that at one time you had to shower with her as well. Idk how far you progressed at work, but you should also get promoted at least once I think, I had that twice, it helps you gather money faster anyway and MC mentions it to mom as well. Physique limit also gets bigger after some phases, I have mine at 165 now, maybe that should be increased as well if you can.
Thanks for the info. I gonna keep trying. Here are my stats: days 47, money 2330, physique 79, work ethic 60, massage skill 11. Just today started on working more on Nicole, Relationship 40 and lust 42.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thanks for the info. I gonna keep trying. Here are my stats: days 47, money 2330, physique 79, work ethic 60, massage skill 11. Just today started on working more on Nicole, Relationship 40 and lust 42.

You're welcome. Well you should work on that physique, idk how you got 11 at massage, I got 10 from YT videos, then I use it on Mom but the number remained the same.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
You're welcome. Well you should work on that physique, idk how you got 11 at massage, I got 10 from YT videos, then I use it on Mom but the number remained the same.
I got them when I first started playing the game and working on monies and physique. Update, I mastered the game with your help. Thanks bunches.

Last edited:

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018

yes i would like that

Reactions: Randeep44

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
once you finish the resort event what do u have to do to be on the ntr path, because prior u had the choice of allowing devon to join in or telling him off which is the share and solo paths but not sure where exactly the ntr path comes in

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes