iamabot001

Aug 22, 2017
The Guy in Charge [v0.5] [totallyoklad9348] (1.16 gb rar win source)
79 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
62 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
I had encountered this error in the compressed version : Post link
when using the compressed version. However I copied and overwrote the game > lib folder and all of it contents with the same from another game (Culture Shock (compressed version) to be exact) and it runs now. Could you check if the compressed version is okay?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone getting a Couldn't import gl renderer: error on loading the game? I am using the compressed version and this is the traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this is an error with ren'py itself and not the game. Any help would be appreciated.
I had encountered this error in the compressed version : Post link
when using the compressed version. However I copied and overwrote the game > lib folder and all of it contents with the same from another game (Culture Shock (compressed version) to be exact) and it runs now. Could you check if the compressed version is okay?
Thanks for reporting it here!(y)
Yes, it seems that error is related to some missing linux libs/files in renpy engine I used (which were messed up without me noticing it) - i fixed it now hopefully, and a linux libs patch will be added to compressed version post.
If you have time you could try to test if it works for you now (by patching previously downloaded crunched game version with "corrupted" libraries), as I atm have no means to test if it works properly on linux.
cherrs

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
You have to resist fucking her in this particular scene ... stick to masturbate in front of her. Then she will be happy and continue her relationship with you ... letting you eat out her pussy in the kitchen and so on ...
Where eat out her pussy in the kitchen and so on ...? Have not seen this. Please let me know or are you pulling our leg? I got the masturbate in front of her on day 12. Could this be where I messed up by getting here before "at least 30 days"? Please help

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Where eat out her pussy in the kitchen and so on ...? Have not seen this. Please let me know or are you pulling our leg? I got the masturbate in front of her on day 12. Could this be where I messed up by getting here before "at least 30 days"? Please help
Yes that´s what I mean: you must not fuck her in the bedroom or else the game is over. Be considerate at this point and she will let you eat out her pussy some days later in the kitchen.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Yes that´s what I mean: you must not fuck her in the bedroom or else the game is over. Be considerate at this point and she will let you eat out her pussy some days later in the kitchen.
Okay, I guess we will keep playing. Wonder how many days past 31 will this occur. We did not fuck only masturbated looking at each other and I coming on her that she loved.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Mhmmm...this one is interesting. But for the NTR-route I have to say these "devon is with all the girls at the same time" mechanic is not cool. And the fact I have to fuck up the relations with all the girls to start NTR is also not cool, I mean, be an asshole, will lead to them fucking devon, okay, but why would I do this. I thought I came back to get good with them, not to hate them and then hate it to see they have fun with each othe excluding me.
And some of this scenes are "mixed" like:
I make devon my enemy: breakfast with mom: he humilates me;
sunbath with her: he humilates me;
going to the beach: hey mom, devon says "give him some action too"...what?
The Art is great, but the mechanics are somehow to simple (in my oppinion).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You have to resist fucking her in this particular scene ... stick to masturbate in front of her. Then she will be happy and continue her relationship with you ... letting you eat out her pussy in the kitchen and so on ...
if i dont fuck her in that scene there is not another fuck scene, but yea the kitchen thing is there and bj in bedroom when u get option for massage or talk, but that fuck scene does not return unless u do it at that save, tried repeating every day for 1h yesterday, so did work about 300 times, kitchen about 50 times, bj about 50 times etc..the fuck scene does not reappear again, just same 2¤"¤ over and over for eternity...................the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

D

Deleted member 1387011

Mhmmm...this one is interesting. But for the NTR-route I have to say these "devon is with all the girls at the same time" mechanic is not cool. And the fact I have to fuck up the relations with all the girls to start NTR is also not cool, I mean, be an asshole, will lead to them fucking devon, okay, but why would I do this.
I mean, it's pretty much just acting irrational so you magically become a cuck. Even for being fiction, NTR stories always go too far in being so unrealistic that its just comedy at that point. They also never include a "shoot everyone involved" option.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I mean, it's pretty much just acting irrational so you magically become a cuck. Even for being fiction, NTR stories always go too far in being so unrealistic that its just comedy at that point. They also never include a "shoot everyone involved" option.
Ahhh sorry, I think you misunderstood me here. Not the fact he got all the girls is my problem (reason: mechanic and I was testing so it's okay). My problem was: 9am and he is with mom in the living room (tv-event) AND with sister in the kitchen (breakfast event). Would be better if he would randomly stay with one of the girls...I mean it's a game, it's definitly not realistic, but this is somehow something which bothers me.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
it really does need a spot that says "thats all this update" or something to that effect since theres no walkthrough to help you and the dev says doesnt need one one or the other would be helpful

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
could also make a switch at the beginning that turns NTR off completely maybe the girls find out the guy is the real reason you left and it was his fault so they kick him out and welcome you back lol

Reactions: mcclem5257

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
could also make a switch at the beginning that turns NTR off completely maybe the girls find out the guy is the real reason you left and it was his fault so they kick him out and welcome you back lol
Just use Save Editor Online to manipulate your own stats and then use the "phone" icon in-game to manipulate the stats of your family members if you wish to avoid NTR. Note for your stats, you have to gain/lose a point otherwise that specific stat will not show up in Save Editor Online. I also recommend not manipulating the mom and sis stats as certain amount of stats unlocks checkpoints/events and as the dev says, "use cautiously this can break your game." For Devon, high relationship stats is recommended as it helps turn off NTR completely (so far).

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes