Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Truth be told it feels the game was made in 2017 and released now and the story is just too generic..i think we have passed that point of trend..Models:meh...Story:generic...Graphics:50/50....if a dev wants his/her game to get noticed i suggest to prioritize only atleast one key points between model,story and graphics which in this case are below average...Just my opinion..Good Luck!
Yeah I see what you mean, the bar has certainly been raised. That's why I'm not that excited to play updated games like The Twist especially since the dev installed a digital lock! In the near future VR will be indistinguishable from reality and not so sure that's a good thing (propaganda versus truth).

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
nah...this time you can even cum inside her and get 1 pregnancy point....yea boiiii
If you don't mind me asking since I can't get that event to trigger, what were your stats with the mom and where and what time did the event trigger? Thanks.

M'95

May 17, 2019
The sex scenes between mom/landlady and brother/tenant and between mom/landlady and MC both are rendered from a perspective where you don't see the male/female genitalia. Why?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes