aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
This version 0.5 content
Mc and Mom won't have sex together ?
Only Devon and Mom will have sex ?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I would have shared with a good brother in another game but, fuck that asshole Devon.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Not happening for me, what's the step before getting the 3000?
see now..thats where we get into problems with me...i forget stuff alot unless its a total overtaking the thought process game such as say WTHI..lol..this is an easy play game for me without thought so i do not absorb wtf i just did :p lesse..have ya humped her buttcheeks at the beach?..gotton a tit-job by the pool?..she sunbath topless at the pool yet?...have ya whacked off on her in her bedroom?..do ya sleep with her and touch her when ya wake?..have ya munched on her honeypot in the kitchen in the morning? if ya did all those..the trip will trigger somewhere...as long as you can do all those things i just listed..the trip is the only thing left for the current content with her.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
see now..thats where we get into problems with me...i forget stuff alot unless its a total overtaking the thought process game such as say WTHI..lol..this is an easy play game for me without thought so i do not absorb wtf i just did :p lesse..have ya humped her buttcheeks at the beach?..gotton a tit-job by the pool?..she sunbath topless at the pool yet?...have ya whacked off on her in her bedroom?..do ya sleep with her and touch her when ya wake?..have ya munched on her honeypot in the kitchen in the morning? if ya did all those..the trip will trigger somewhere...as long as you can do all those things i just listed..the trip is the only thing left for the current content with her.
Damn man thanks, think my game is fucked, I've been looping from sleeping and touching the entire time. Didn't even use the cheats ffs.

Aug 17, 2018
ntr right of the bat strike one . no option to stop it from letting it happen strike two. other guy gets luck with both ladys with no option to stop him and make the lady's the m.c lady's strike 3 sorry this game is not my cup of tea maybe in your next game please make it to were the m.c can stop ntr Before it happens :FacePalm:
What are you talking about? There is absolutely not a single NTR scene unless you try really hard to piss the girls off.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and MrJ

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
i thought the other guy was already tapping the lady's and the m.c was kicked out becouse of the other guy or am I thinking of the the wrong game ? :unsure:

Last edited:

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
ntr right of the bat strike one . no option to stop it from letting it happen strike two. other guy gets luck with both ladys with no option to stop him and make the lady's the m.c lady's strike 3 sorry this game is not my cup of tea maybe in your next game please make it to were the m.c can stop ntr Before it happens :FacePalm:
literally none of this is true. You have to actively be a dick to the women and there are even cheats in game to improve your relationship with them and no sort of stat decay. NTR only starts at -5 stats with the women and Devon doesn't try anything until that point. you aren't facing someone who's actively trying to cuck but are pushing for it to happen as a player.

Reactions: Luckzor and Capt OA

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will there be an option to get rid of Devon in the future ? I hope so .

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as for NTR..you REALLY have to want it to get it..it is the optional route...romance is definitely the main here..blaze your own path

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes