ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think I finished this version.
It just kept repeating over and over so I guess I'm done.
It's nice to see the nicole relationship progressing.
It was none existent in the other version.
Just a few more updates and we can finally get to the good stuff between those 2.
I didn't see anything else new. It's all Nicole in this version.
Good story, artwork and gameplay.
A VN version would have been better cause there is nothing to repeat over and over.
The writing could use some work but otherwise passable.
Wish there were more characters or at least kick out you know who.
Oh yeah in one scene Nicole compliments herself and thanks herself.
Kinda confusing I thought that was the mc's line. Oh well mistakes happen.
I can't wait to see what else develops in the next version...peace.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What's the last scene for both girls ? I HATE when you have no indication if you've done anything and you've been grinding for days for nothing or if there is still something you've missed ... How hard can this be ? Just have an indicator that says that this is the end for this girl for this version ...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Besides all of the posts regarding how the game functions, the roles of Relationship and Lust, and how you can cheat those numbers up (or down) to suit game progression, which is quite linear? Nope, no guide to be found.
What's the last scene for both girls ? I HATE when you have no indication if you've done anything and you've been grinding for days for nothing or if there is still something you've missed ... How hard can this be ? Just have an indicator that says that this is the end for this girl for this version ...
For me the update was only for 1 girl and that was it.
She even said it herself. Baby steps my brother...baby steps
And for me as soon as the repetitiveness starst getiing too annoying that's when I stop.......peace.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Devon is my Goblin and we call eachother Doucheface. Love it! xD

tbh this game is way better than expected. i kinda expected click around for 2 hours to maybe get a peeping scene while having to grind af to stave off getting cucked as all the other big brother clones do it but the grind isn't too bad and noone is actively trying to cuck you at every turn

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Devon is my Goblin and we call eachother Doucheface. Love it! xD

tbh this game is way better than expected. i kinda expected click around for 2 hours to maybe get a peeping scene while having to grind af to stave off getting cucked as all the other big brother clones do it but the grind isn't too bad and noone is actively trying to cuck you at every turn
Yep. Wish people would give this a shot (and support the dev) before they run away screaming "NTRRRRR!!!!!!!" The game puts no pressure on the player, allowing them to choose the path they want. I always play both for the variety. It helps not to believe the MC somehow reflects the player . . .

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes